• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Won't be around the much...

Due to a lot of school work and stuff, i won't really be posting here much. i might pop in from time to time, but other than that atm is hard. stupid school.:tear::banghead:

that's right....stay in school and get more education then get a job later in life.......

I decided not to do the whole further education thing and got a job as soon as I was legally allowed to leave school.........was a silly move on my part cause I'm now only 31 and a manager in an Aluminium smelter with a personal assistant and 12 supervisors that report directly to me, with about 60 people that report to them.....and throughout my career, my employers have paid for me to continue my education.......

If only I had stayed at school......oh well I will just have to suffer with this life and think of what could have been!!!! :P

lmao. im gonna stay in school, coz i wana be a graphic designer. only 14 and i have already been paid money for my work. :)

Hey Perk... good to hear that you're planning on staying in school... i left in year 10, started a graphic design course.. quit... worked for red rooster full time (DO NOT DO THIS!) and ended up scoring a programming job through a telco after doing phone collections... not everyone is so lucky, so put the dedication in and you'll be right... put your mind to it and do it.. YOU CAN DO IT!
Rob%2BSchneider%2Byou%2Bcan%2Bdo%2Bit.jpg

I hated school, given the chance i would have blown the joint up,left after year 10 and started working.
I am still getting screwed over by the government. If you want a fulfilling career just become a politician, you get to f#$k everyone! :D

Perky, I might be off of here too. I might be moving out of here soon and will only be able to get online at the library.

pileiton said:
Perky, I might be off of here too. I might be moving out of here soon and will only be able to get online at the library.

THP will be a dry place without you not posting much.(sob sob cry cry)

Back