Wood fired Pizza oven

Sounds and looks great if you have the almost $2000 to spend on it but if you use it often i see this as a great purchase.

Im sure everything you cooked on one of these pits would taste wonderful! :cool:

I wish I could find the site I saw a while ago!! It depicted how easy it is to build a wood fired pizza oven really cheap!! where you use a pile of sand as a forn to make the dome shape and after the outside dties you digg the sand out of the oven cooking area......it was really an interesting article!!! I am gonna search for it again...

I heard about a brick oven that was in this guy's kitchen (residential).

That would be bad ass.

An outdoor oven would have 14,000,000 bug parts per million pizzas baked in it.;)

mmmmmmmmmmm Pepperoni and spider.

I've got a book on how to build all different types of these things but you know me and building anything food related...:lol:

Wood fired ovens

Plus I don't know how much longer I will be in my house for and I don't want to go to all the trouble of building one and then buy a new house months later, as they are a pretty premanent struture once built!!

Novacastrian said:
Nope, i can say with some certainty that moyboy will buy this. Just call it intuition.
Someone tally the days so far..... :rofl:

moyboy said:
I've got a book on how to build all different types of these things but you know me and building anything food related...:lol:

Wood fired ovens

Plus I don't know how much longer I will be in my house for and I don't want to go to all the trouble of building one and then buy a new house months later, as they are a pretty premanent struture once built!!

Well that said...if you're not sure how long you'll be in the house, just get some firewood and move that around in the backyard once every two weeks or so...:rofl:

Back