• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

WooT! I gots me a new job!

IGG - its interesting. I see you were aiming high for which actress would play the leading role in the film :hell: but still a good choice. & whats with the Britney Spears poster in the room ?
wheres mulletman's side kick ? rattail boy :lol: if you remember those hairdo's back in the 80's.

chilehunter said:
IGG - its interesting. I see you were aiming high for which actress would play the leading role in the film :hell: but still a good choice. & whats with the Britney Spears poster in the room ?
Yep, gotta aim high, lol, did you catch the other hidden stuff in the credits at the bottom? And the Spears poster is Eric's. That was taken in his dorm room at John Carrol University (collage).

chilehunter said:
wheres mulletman's side kick ? rattail boy :lol: if you remember those hairdo's back in the 80's.
Oh, I remember all the hair styles (mainly because my mom's a hair stylist and I couldn't have helped not to pick up all the styles then). Nope, no sidekick. The mullet must run free as the wind. Although, he's known to team up with people every once in a while.

And I forgot to post this, another one of Mullet-Man's villians, S. Quirrel, Esq.

imaguitargod said:
The new job is awesome! I'm working on their biggest game to date (and believe me, this thing is going to be HUGE). The people are great and so are the bosses.

The location is even cooler. They have a work out room (with top of the line equipment), a full size basketball court, volleyball court (with sand), and soccer field. They have a cafeteria, an arcade room that also has two leather massage/vibrating chairs, company store, and pond. They actually treat their employees well here and WANT you to be happy. Simply amazing.

Now Mullet-Man. Mullet-Man is a creation that I came up with back in 2000 and it co-stared my good friend Eric Piechowski. It's an online comic and a spoof of Spider-Man. Yes that is a picture of the Mullet-Man costume in the pics above and that's me and my car. I was actually on the show Who Wants to be a Superhero as Mullet-Man, so the comic paid off. I am still considering doing another one, but it takes so much time to do it. Go to the following links to read the comic:

Issue #1 (with recently redone special effects and no costume)

Issue #2 (with old crappy special effects and no costume)

Mullet-Man the Movie Poster

Pic from the unfinished Short Movie

And here are some other non Mullet-Man comics for you to read that I did:

Wolverine and Cyclops one shot (not all that great)

Wolverine Rebooted (one of the best maniping of all the series and pretty freaking funny if you ask me)

It didn't pass. I paid someone $100 to give me a pass for the test. Now it's too old and doesn't have to be smogged anymore. Score!

First, no residuals, but I did bank about $1,500+ off that gig for only three days of work. I also have the honor of being the only person in both movie and in the comics to wear glasses. I get about 3 or 4 autograph requests for the movie a year, which is nice.

No I didn't get to nail Sheen's ex, she was in the first movie, I was in the sequel. But I am good friends with Sheen's uncle (Joe Estavez), so one day I might get invited to a family fued so I can meet her, lol.

, lol. Video game testing is actually a lot of hard work believe it or not. But it's still one of the best jobs to have because of the coolness factor of it all.

Bwahahaha.

Yes you should submit it. I had a good laugh over it. I hope my answers were a good "interesting take" on you comment. ;)

GG,

I've heard from some of my buddies at UbiSoft that EA is a great company to work for and it would appear so.

I knew you had to grease somebody's palm to get that thing passed. I don't think it would have passed the test straight off the assembly line. A friend of mine has a Gremlin in mint condition and is working on making it electric but considering the weight of the thing, he's having issues as you can imagine.

I actually took the time to read through all of your comics this morning. Laugh?? I damn near died. Hilarious man, nice job.
You guys need to introduce a female character (too much of a sausage fest right now) to continue the bad hair theme. Something, like "BitchFlip Girl" with her bullet proof, radiation blocking flipped up bangs solidified by too much Final Net hairspray. She could have a utility belt full of cans of ozone murdering hairspray, a couple of hair picks and of course "scrunchies" to secure the bad guys hands when captured. Make sure she is wearing a fuschia half top, a mini skirt with suspenders, leg warmers and too much eye makeup, that's a winning combination fer sure. :idea:

Oh yeah, I forget about Starship Troopers 2, my bad. I checked out your acting resume and realize my error. I'm going to rent it and play "Where's Passow" with my buddies next time I fire up the home theatre.
:hell: :lol:

imaguitargod said:
I just got word yesturday that EA Games wants me to start work on Monday, March 26th at $11 an hour! It'll be Monday-Friday (sometimes weekend work) at about 40+ hours a week. Finally, I can stop eating that left over pasta I've been surviving on...

:hell:

Condratz Jon! :lol:
Sorry so late, better late than never I guess..

imaguitargod said:
It didn't pass. I paid someone $100 to give me a pass for the test. Now it's too old and doesn't have to be smogged anymore. Score!

lol...I have 3 exempt vehicles. 2 of 'em are too old, and the one with a V-10 exceeds the weight requirements for emissions!! I love it!!

imaguitargod said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was freakin' HILARIOUS Uncle Big. Like I said before, I'll answer all the questions tomarrow (so keep posting them people)!

Seriously, you've tickled my funny bone.

Careful with his bone there UB. :hell:

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Careful with his bone there UB. :hell:[/QUOTE]

Comin from Cap'n Bones, I will definitely heed your advice. :lol:
:idea: ;)

Funny no one mentioned what I feel is the coolest part of that Mulletman comic; that Stan Lee HIMSELF was in it! Stan Lee in your dormroom. Does it get any cooler?

Uncle Big said:
A friend of mine has a Gremlin in mint condition and is working on making it electric but considering the weight of the thing, he's having issues as you can imagine.
Best of luk to your firend. Tell him to also look ingot bio-fuels and tesla ;) Man a mint condition gremlin must be a site to see.

Uncle Big said:
I actually took the time to read through all of your comics this morning. Laugh?? I damn near died. Hilarious man, nice job.
Thank you. I'm glad you found them enjoyable. I spent alot of time on them.

Uncle Big said:
Oh yeah, I forget about Starship Troopers 2, my bad. I checked out your acting resume and realize my error. I'm going to rent it and play "Where's Passow" with my buddies next time I fire up the home theatre.
:( :mad:

I'll post the scenes tomarrow, but for now I'll just say I'm in the first five minutes and the dvd extras. I'll post pics sometime tomarrow so you don't have to waste the money renting that piece of crap of a movie.

Philipperv said:
Funny no one mentioned what I feel is the coolest part of that Mulletman comic; that Stan Lee HIMSELF was in it! Stan Lee in your dormroom. Does it get any cooler?

LOL, manipped in of corse ;) , although I have met and chatted with the man himself many times, including an interview with him and me at the same time. If you look close enough, you can spot him in every single one of my comics. Let the guessing begin as to what page on each comic he appears.

Novacastrian said:
Hmmmmm, heres one from the vault. Whatever did happen to that video game gig Jon?

Wow, this brings back memories...and it's sad to see some old faces that are no longer here.

I worked for EA Games until a few days before I left for Cleveland. It was a wonderful gig in which I drank and smoked my way through and they were ok with that.

I got so many people addicted to peppers. Every day I would walk through the main cubical farm holding a new hot sauce or pepper high in the air saying "Pepper eating in the break room!" and half of the floor or more would follow me and watch me put the pain on people.

I even got my artwork hung up in their comisary for a few months. I miss the job.

Back