• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review World premier review of the Garlic Goodness hotness

The Garlic Goodness hot sauce was just released by the Intensity Academy and we were the first to review! This is reviewed by the hot sauce guru and the hot sauce virgin.

Mike: Garlic Goodness Hot Sauce from the Intensity Academy has a great garlic flavor with some kick. The sauce is only slightly thick from the garlic and has an orangish-yellow color. A whole spoonful of the sauce, by itself had an intense garlic flavor. I do love garlic, so this sauce is right up my alley. The primary flavor of this sauce is definitely garlic with very slight hints of the Habanero peppers noticable. We have already come up with some good ideas for how to use this sauce and will probably post some examples up as we try them. I am rating this hot sauce a 4 out of 10 on the heat scale.

Josh: Coming into the trial of Garlic Goodness Hot Sauce, I knew I would like it because I love garlic. Our first sample was quite large due to how fast the sauce came out of the bottle. As soon as the hot sauce hit my mouth, it was garlic that fulfilled my taste buds and then the heat followed. I was surprised by how much heat this sauce had packed into it, but the garlic is definitely the most potent effect in this sauce. I liked this sauce a lot, but you need to be able to tolerate garlic because it definitely fits the name of the hot sauce, Garlic Goodness. I am rating this hot sauce a 5 out of 10 on the heat scale.

Back