• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

World Yawn-er, Cup

Just some of the popular German national team songs.  You'll hear them in the stands if the Brazilians aren't drowning the place out, but Brazilians being quiet during the tournament is highly unlikely.

Klose starts!  Gonna give Müller a run for his money on first goal.

MULLER!!!!!!!  Just need Germany to win it now!

Now Klose the standalone top scorer in World Cup history!  What a game already!

2 minutes later Kroos!  3-0 Germany!

Another minute later 4-0!

I was in the middle of posting a comment about 4-0 and they got another.  5-0 in under 30 minutes.  That absolutely has to be a record.

This game is amazing!

solid7 said:
Argentina has not been playing well, and all of the so-so teams have gone home... Not going to happen.

Before you slag me, my wife and family are all from Argentina, and we are all in agreement on this. We are confident this will be a victoria de Copa Mundial de los Europeos.

I fully agree, but hope is not lost ...

EliteMcScruffin said:
Well boo... I was really hoping for the shutout.  Oh well, I guess I could live with 7-1... it's okay sorta

There should not have been any extra time based on the score.  Should have been 7-0 but whatever, it was crazy.

brazil got a new flag

BsDhiMoCMAACV9R.jpg

:rofl:
EliteMcScruffin said:
So did I win me some sausssssse with my guess of Müller with the first goal and Germany for the win?
Did you pick the 1st player to kick a goal in that game I an unedited time-stamped post? If yes, PM me your address & I'll get some sauce out to you! :cheers:

Unofficial rules question: What happens when Messi scores the opener and Argentina advance tomorrow? If I am disqualified for winning some of that liquid love already, I'd like to give someone else the chance to take that choice.

If I'm not disqualified, then you better wait on sending out prizes! ;)

Either way I'm happy because I already get some bad ass sauce, an historic Germany win, and the sweet taste of Brazilian tears all rolled up into one. Mwahahahahaaaaa

Back