WOW, I am just too lazy

sevver said:
I tend to fit into forums that go off topic best, which is why I like this one. Along with the communal chili love too that is.
We've had one or two people that "complain"(more like bitch) that we go off topic...those people usually get the boot or leave (thank god).

The really nice part about this site is that the people here are so knowledgeful that most threads get answered quickly and then we're left to go off topic/we post the answer and then something funny to go with it. Unlike other forums where nobody knows what the hell they are talking about so they just go off topic just so they feel included. I like it here.

imaguitargod said:
Oh god, Defcon brought his Homunculus off topic with him...someone put down some newspaper....

The Homunculus is excrement-free. It was one of my requirements upon development of the little guy. I was able to link a phase shifter within his gullet, so after the nutrients are extracted from the food He eats, they are phased into a concordant opposition and no longer exist in our Continuum.

DEFCON Creator said:
The Homunculus is excrement-free. It was one of my requirements upon development of the little guy. I was able to link a phase shifter within his gullet, so after the nutrients are extracted from the food He eats, they are phased into a concordant opposition and no longer exist in our Continuum.

So basically, he's got a transporter for an ass and rectum

Great visual. Perhaps I can train The Homunculus to direct his teleported fecal matter to specific places. I'll call a meeting tonight with the Homunculus Local #165.

Back