• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Wow...

I got a package in the mail today with a few pods and some powder from Chewi and just wanted to say THANKS, I can't believe someone would be kind enough to mail me pods that I showed an interest in growing. In saying that I got to try my 1st and so far only Aji pepper...the Aji Pineapple. All I can say is...WOW, I think I'm in love. The pod is instantly sweet and then has a nice burn, thanks to being able to taste before growing I am now psyched to grow these in Spring. Can't wait to taste the others now.
Jerry

Canadianpepperkid said:
Sounds awesome! I'm growing the aji pineapple at the moment, haven't got to try one though! I'm kind of looking forward to trying them!
your gonna love them!! i just cut out my plants 2 days ago
got a ton of um

thanks your friend Joe

gfinnil said:
I got a package in the mail today with a few pods and some powder from Chewi and just wanted to say THANKS, I can't believe someone would be kind enough to mail me pods that I showed an interest in growing. In saying that I got to try my 1st and so far only Aji pepper...the Aji Pineapple. All I can say is...WOW, I think I'm in love. The pod is instantly sweet and then has a nice burn, thanks to being able to taste before growing I am now psyched to grow these in Spring. Can't wait to taste the others now.
Jerry

In my 13 years on the web this site has bar none the best nicest kindest most generous careing people on the entire web

Yeah, all I wanted was some advice/ideas for Aji peppers...now I actually tasted one :dance: and can't wait to try others...any suggestions?
Jerry

I love the aji pineapple but you gotta try a Brazilian starfish! The flavor is out of this world and they have a killer crunch!

This is my boy trying one! He can't wait to grow them! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXjEwDp4VXs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ArkansasJack said:
In my 13 years on the web this site has bar none the best nicest kindest most generous careing people on the entire web

Yep, and as a member of numerous other hobbyist forums I could not agree more. And you know whats cool too -- as a new member it makes ya excited to join in the generosity as soon as ya can. It's addictive, just the the peppers!

Might just have to add these to the 2014.

Back