• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Wrath of God Review

PhatManDerek said:
Is your gf as daring as you?

Or is she a light wait and only stick to jalapenos?

haha... she won't even do a jalapeno! she's a cool chick though.... she has to be to put up with my shit lol

ExtremeBurn said:
haha... she won't even do a jalapeno! she's a cool chick though.... she has to be to put up with my shit lol
haha that's cool, A jalapeno geesh even my mom will eat a jalapeno as long as its de seeded LOL.

Pepperfreak said:
My wife is the same way. Heck, she thinks onions are hot. Got to love'em.

HAHAHAHA... I had to bring my girlfriend over to read that cuz she thinks onions are "hot" too hahhahahah that was awesome! lol:lol:

WOW, here I thought my wife was just weird. Now I know she's not alone.

If your like me, you have mastered making 2 dishes for dinner. :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
WOW, here I thought my wife was just weird. Now I know she's not alone.

If your like me, you have mastered making 2 dishes for dinner. :lol:

actually she barely lets me cook! and if i do it has to be mac and cheese or meat loaf hahahahaha btw she wrote that hahhahahaha

Great vid mate,

You are crazy.....i'll only have a tea spoon of The 'Wrath of god' and i make it.......tuffer man than I.

My mum is concerned for your arse in the morning though, shes sitting here laughing her head off.....'He didnt read your logo did he' she said.

Too funny man!

Dave

Scorpion said:
Great vid mate,

You are crazy.....i'll only have a tea spoon of The 'Wrath of god' and i make it.......tuffer man than I.

My mum is concerned for your arse in the morning though, shes sitting here laughing her head off.....'He didnt read your logo did he' she said.

Too funny man!

Dave

I'm a little concerned myself hahaha! Dude, this is some awesome sauce!!!!

I agree mate, this is some hot ass sauce. I still have a little bit left and i save it for really burning my face off.

Back