wanted WTBOT: 7-Pot Jonah & Butch T Scorpion Seeds (Pure)

I want to buy or trade some Pure 7-Pot Jonah & Pure Butch T Scorpion seeds. I have pure strains of the following Chocolate Bhuts, Red Bhuts, Yellow Devils tongue, Mini 7-Pot very very very hot! And many possible open pollinated super hots..

Why is the "P" in pure a capital letter? lol... willing to trade your cross-pollinated ButchT for isolated ButchT?
If you're really into getting the "pure stuff", you probably should trade POTAWIE. that might upset him a bit that I just pointed him out, but he's the only one I know that is serious enough to completely isolate to save seeds and got his from dear old Butch. I mean, I still have some seeds, but can't promise that they're "pure".

Why is the P capitalized? I guess I wanted to emphasize "Pure". No pun intended. To me a pure strain is better than a crossed or hybridized strain, I want specific characteristics that an open pollinated may not have. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word pure, maybe I should have just said "isolated" to describe what I was looking for. Regardless, I found what I was looking for from another source, thanks for the referral though. Have a good day.

Why is the "P" in pure a capital letter? lol... willing to trade your cross-pollinated ButchT for isolated ButchT?
If you're really into getting the "pure stuff", you probably should trade POTAWIE. that might upset him a bit that I just pointed him out, but he's the only one I know that is serious enough to completely isolate to save seeds and got his from dear old Butch. I mean, I still have some seeds, but can't promise that they're "pure".
It's Been awhile but I didn't know that "POTAWIE" sold seeds ..Is he now? Thanx Dave

It's Been awhile but I didn't know that "POTAWIE" sold seeds ..Is he now? Thanx Dave
Not that I know, at least. he is a grower though and gets a lot of his seeds from trades. also I don't think he saves that many seeds. that's why I was also concerned about saying what I did.

POTAWIE, I'm sorry if my post was inappropriate.

Back