• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Wtf new Superman/Batman movie

Why is Superman Looking so evil. Is just to take attention away from Ben Afleck being Batman, like they're hoping we'll forget it?

The previews really don't make me want to watch it. Superman just looks like he needs to take a super dump or something.

Yeah. And what with the SM vs. BM thing? When I grew up they were friends!

Also Aquaman, Spiderman and Wonder Woman.

Now they are fighting each other?

Nah. I'll pass...

From what I got from the trailers is that in this story line superman and batman don't know each other yet and it appears batman is pissed because of all the chaos and damage that was caused in the "man of steel" movie. I think they eventually become pals though. It looks like a fun movie and I've been looking forward to it for a long time. I'll let you guys know how it is when I see it in march :)

I havent even been to the theaters in over a year but I will make an exception for this one :P

No need to see the movie, the trailer tells the whole story. Too bad they didn't take a clue from Star Wars and only tease with a trailer and not just resume the movie in 2.5 minutes.

This isn't really far-fetched or anything. Supes and the Bat have had run-ins various times in the past.

This movie will probably lead into the formation of the Justice League and tie the various DC movies closer together like the Avengers does for Marvel.

As for who will win? Probably a tie/alliance in the end. While Superman is far more powerful... a running theme in the comics is just how ridiculous Batman is when given time to plan things out. I mean, the guy has contingencies to defeat every justice league super-hero should they go rogue.

Relevant:

4284c961521807919d2fc81b33554bb7.jpg

Back