• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

WTF!

He's not an idiot He's a person crying out for help

help.. I have nothing better to do except hurt myself for youtube hits.

It would have topped it off if he ran into the wall.
he did scream like a girl tho lol.

Later...... cop spraying ted with pepper spray.
ted..... IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!!!!
R.I.P. later ted was shot cause the cop freaked out when the pepper spray didnt effect Ted. (Kidding)

Let's just hope if there is life out there in our galaxy- or really- in any other galaxy - that visits ?

They don't stumble across THIS video - and youtube's typical 1/2 way through screenshot.

I've never owned a butterfly knife, never will. That part is adolescent enough - I digress fast and I will admit - I never watched it.

Earlier today I saw a link to a video of Gordon Ramsay's Great Escape - in India - Gordon's all GIDDY about some woman missing Capaicin receptors rubbing pepper in her eyes setting a record, I wasn't sure which was worse, that he wasted his time, or that I wasted my time watching him waste his time.

This isn't what life is or can be about- IF...... you ask me - perhaps a new version of Who's Line Is It Anyway's "IF ya know what I mean".

I can see the doctor asking "Why did you do this, do you know how LUCKY YOU ARE you only lost one eye ?"

"I don't know doc - I just got this idea to rub hot peppers in my eyes "

Ugh - if I'm in a coma - this all makes so much sense now ! But don't wake me YET !

Back