WTT wiri wiri or Aji Limon seeds

Hello all,

A friend recently brought me back some wiri wiri pods from Guyana and I set aside a small amount of seed. I also have a small amount of Aji Limon seed to trade.

Seeds I'm looking for:

7 Molhos, 7 Pot Barrackpore, 7 Pot CARDI, 7 Pot Jonah (Red, Orange, or Yellow), 7 Pot Douglah, 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Rennie, 7 Pot Rennie Brown, 7 Pot Maddballz, 7 Pot Bubblegum, 7 Pot White, 7 Pot Burgundy, 7 Pot Brainstrain Yellow, 7 Pot Infinity, Cumari, Chocolate Bhutlah, Aribibi Gusano, Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion, Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion, Trinidad Sunrise Scorpion, Naga Morich, Naga Viper, Dorset Naga, King Naga, Spanish Naga, Black Naga, Peruvian White Habanero, New Mexico Scorpion, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Bhut Jolokia, White Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Scorpion CARDI, CARDI Green, CARDI Purple, Trinidad Morovas Red, Malaysian Goronong, Devils Tongue Yellow, Devils Tongue Red, Trinidad Morovas Yellow, Aji Charapa, Aji Chombo, Aji Habanero, Aji Umba Red, Aji Umba Yellow, Aji Yuquitania, Ecuadorian Devils Breath, any variety at all of Congo, Rocoto, or Fatalii.

If you're interested, PM me.

Thanks!

You can check my list, I may or may not have seeds for what I'm growing--some of them are live plants but I will have pods soon from many of those.  If you see something that interests you just ask and I'll check my seed bank.  I also have seeds for many varieties I'm not growing if you don't see something in particular.

Stick around and feel free to PM me come harvest time and I'd be happy to help with a few I've got. List is in my profile, SASBE.

You guys rock. Nothing like chileheads for friendliness and generosity.

I'm setting pods as we speak for a bunch of other stuff: Venezuelan Tigers, Trinidad Perfume peppers, Ot Hiem, and a variety of Scorpions, Bhuts, and 7 Pots. If I end up with anything you guys could use, I'm happy to share.

Back