• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

WWWWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY???

I can't stand it.

This is horrible.

I don't know if I can go on.

What could be so bad?

I can't have hot sauce. Or beer.:shocked:

NOOOOOOO!

No idea. I have lots of pain and if it does not go away I will go to the doctor. It has been over a week since I had hot sauce.

pileiton said:
No idea. I have lots of pain and if it does not go away I will go to the doctor. It has been over a week since I had hot sauce.
Hmmmm, I'm no doctor. Based on that fact, you should go to see a real one. Be sure to keep us updated!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']This could be so bad.... No hot sauce, no beer, and no sex! ;)[/QUOTE]
Eh, screw the sex.....no beer and no hot sauce, that's a problem!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']This could be so bad.... No hot sauce, no beer, and no sex! ;)[/QUOTE]:(

Who said anything about THAT? Or is there something you are trying to tell us?;)

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']This could be so bad.... No hot sauce, no beer, and no sex! ;)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='pileiton']Who said anything about THAT? Or is there something you are trying to tell us?:([/QUOTE]

He's so bad at getting chicks he has to load em up with enough beer so they'll think he's attractive....ZING!

It'll be a cold day in hell when I give up my hot sauce. It's really one of the few things I can actually taste to the fullest. If I'm ever told to stop eating hot sauce by a doctor...I will never listen.

I use to get heartburn and reflux 3 to 4 times a day since I eat everything spiced up (sucks getting older). Ever since Nexium I never have heartburn. WooHoo. (Big Dawg no way endorses or makes claims that the little purple pill works so well)

chuk hell wrote: "No beer or hot sauce? I would soon consider the option of suicide"

If he's married like I was, he's thought that over many times.

Most likely you were told to not drink beer or eat hot sauce. Snorting it should be just fine then.

Just get yourself a needle and inject the stuff straight into the vein. Then you can really be called a "hot sauce junkie"!

Back