• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Yaotzins 2013 GLOG

Plants are in random stages I have some yet to sprout. Plant pictures will be up as and when I can but for now here is my list:

Yet to sprout:
True Jamaican scotch bonnet
Brown 7 pod

Just sprouted:
Dorset naga (seaspring seeds)
Fire (seaspring seeds)
Devils rib (seaspring seeds)
My crosses just named pod 1,2 and 3
Fatalii

Plants started back in December:
Carolina reaper
Shabu shabu jolokia
Trinidad perfume
Brown 7 x scorpion brown (silver surfer)

Overwintered:
7 pod primo
Douglah
Scorpion butch T
Trinidad scorpion Morouga blend

I do indeed I will try to get round to posting pods up soon! (Hopefully at some point over the weekend) just been really busy with work and helping a friend move tomorrow. My log hasn't been updated to often this year as I have not had many replies so I haven't been really driven to post much so I think next year I will just post end season pod pictures and put up what I am growing at the beginning of the year also getting married next year in march so could be a stressful start to the season. If their are any seeds of mine (apart from my crosses as not stable) I will be more than happy to send to you just pm me mate hope all is well.

Yaotzin said:
I do indeed I will try to get round to posting pods up soon! (Hopefully at some point over the weekend) just been really busy with work and helping a friend move tomorrow. My log hasn't been updated to often this year as I have not had many replies so I haven't been really driven to post much so I think next year I will just post end season pod pictures and put up what I am growing at the beginning of the year also getting married next year in march so could be a stressful start to the season. If their are any seeds of mine (apart from my crosses as not stable) I will be more than happy to send to you just pm me mate hope all is well.
Sounds good!  Good to hear from u.

Back