• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Yeah i might pass on this one but feel free to try it. Let me know how it works out.

I'd imagine it'd be excruciatingly painful but i guess if you were bleeding to death literally you'd take the pain rather than die

I have been doing this for years. CJ is full of tricks like this. (she's a chartered Herbalist).
Putting Cayenne on a cut absolutely works, it's not immediate, but it works.
It hurts less than iodine, but you definitely feel it. Once your cut is cauterized, no more pain.
I have only done it on small cuts and scrapes, I wouldn't recommend using this method if you have a cut
big enough to require stitches, only because I wouldn't want to waste the powder, lol.
Try it!

Next week we'll talk about shredded Cabbage hearts and how they remove slivers. Hahahahahahahah

I think I'll stick with band aids and save the cayenne for chow! Interesting post Gnome because I would never imagine looking up whether cayenne stops bleeding or not, so you are +1 for learning me something new for today!

Back