• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Yellow 7-Pot

129.jpg

Another Yellow from yesterdays harvest.

and your intentions for this little beauty is~~~???????

Salsalady and myself are also Pacific Northwesterners (like you) and would love to provide a non-biased independent taste.:pray:

beautiful pepper. it won't be long and i'll get to review mine. really looking forward to it but kinda scared. i saw what it did to michael and to sean and to yooper. still gotta eat one though. plants are loaded. season should go another 5 weeks here. great picture.you got me phsyced up to do this one!

Salsalady and myself are also Pacific Northwesterners (like you) and would love to provide a non-biased independent taste.:pray:

ABSOLUTELY! I could almost offer the taste testings of an 11-year-old...but he's a little fussy after eating some of the stuff that was at the NW party. But he's still in the game, as they say~
We have moved peppers into the greenhouse to try and keep them warm enough to harvest.

SHEESH!!! that sucker looks evil!

beautiful pepper. it won't be long and i'll get to review mine. really looking forward to it but kinda scared. i saw what it did to michael and to sean and to yooper. still gotta eat one though. plants are loaded. season should go another 5 weeks here. great picture.you got me phsyced up to do this one!

Lol you should be scared. It sucked......but awesome at the same time.

New desktop wall paper!!! {{{{{{SNAG}}}}}

Beautiful photo Dave, I would also like to offer tasting services........ :D

Back