• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce YELLOW 7 SAUCES

OKAY- As I am a 7 pot addict now- I would be much obliged if everyone would submit their favorite seven pot sauce- no extract based sauces please!??
I know what I'm gonna toss together whenever I get some fully ripened yellows, but thats 30-40 days from now, and , half the fun is the "research";)!!!
Thanks all-
DJ

Yep, Yellow 7 Turkey slap is my favourite too, however I have a close second place - 'lucky 7' by the Cambridge Chilli Farm, UK. It's a very sweet yellow 7 based sauce :)

Just ordered a bottle of Seventh Circle and Piney Hab Extreme, can't wait to try it!
Now I see who the email came from. lol. Just got your payment yesterday and boxed everything up tonight. Going to the post tomorrow. Threw some cherry smoked scorpion powder in there too.

Enjoy

I have not tried the others but Yellow 7 Turkey Slap from The Hippy Seed company is an awesome sauce. I have tried Justaguys regular Piney hab, it is delicious. You can probably find reviews of all the sugested sauces oficial and otherwise under reviews

Have a good one,

Chad

Okay- I can heartily recomend Knepper's Seventh Circle 7-pod hot sauce.The bottle was "put away" by a well meaning wife ,where SHE thought it should go as it arrived when I was offshore,so it was "out of sight, out of mind"...when I mentioned I was going to order some "Seventh Circle", she went and retrieved the bottle for me.The bottle is with me now, and being emptied at a high rate....which means its REALLY good.The 7 pod/t flavor is immediatly apparent,the heat sharp and clear.I am self rationing for christ sake!This is great stuff, and I am kicking myself for retracting some from a recent order because I had some to try already!Good work Brian!

Back