• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Yellow 7 Turkey Slap

Got me a nice little package in today. Neil is an AWESOME guy. Thank you SO much Neil!
The heat is pretty on par with a Yellow 7, obviously. Taste is like a pruity, pineapplish taste. Kinda sweet, especially with a little sugar in there. Not sure, but I THINK the bourbon helps keep its flavor. Makes it a little more "robust." Texture was kinda like a thin applesauce.
Let me know what ya'll think of the spoon! lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZbfNcbCEs[/youtube]

Great review. Sounds like a good one to have. I love the yellows. They all have a pretty good flavor to me. Love the hat!! Neil is a great guy. Long live the baby spoon!

Nick work dude, I had a hint of skobyian last night and man alive It took me by surprise the heat factor was intense.

How did this one compare (heat wise) to the skobyian?

Sterling...you like the spoon? I dont know if all baby spoons are the same size, but THIS one seemed like it was close to a 1/2 table spoon. Could be wrong. Dont know crap about baby spoons. I LOVE it though! Thought about putting my skull on the end of the spoon like Neil does his, but I dont want it to seem like Im making fun of him. WAY too good a guy. HAD to wear the hat...1st game is tomrrow at 4:30, 3:30 YOUR time!! Hook'em Horns!!
Momma....I HIGHLY suggest to EVERYONE to get some of Neil's sauces if you can. You wont be sorry if you get ANY of Neil's products, I promise you that!!
Hop...same thing to you. IF you can get some, PLEASE DO!!!
Joey...heat wise...close, but not quite as hot. Burn lasted about the same amount of time. It got my lips right after the video was done, and they burned for quite awhile. Wife wouldnt even kiss me until bed time!! lol
Nova...I just may have to try some Turkey Slap on a burger. Hey look, a burger throwdown contest this weekend!!...... :mouthonfire:

I think the teaspoon was bigger than the new baby spoon, but seeing a big man get all excited how Turkey Slap looks like baby food on the spoon is priceless. :rofl:

Yeah, I seem to be getting the hiccups almost every damn time! AGGHHHHHHH!!!!
Yeah, I got a kick out of the texture. Its not bad at all. Its actually perfect for putting on stuff! I HATE when I put a hot sauce on something, it runs off. I have yet to run into that problem with any of Neil's sauces.

Back