• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue Yellow leaves

Hello, I have an issue on my pepper plants, I suppose is a deficiency, but don't want to suggest an answer, so please help me with an advice. The plant in the pictures is a Ciliatum, but I have the same with a Lanceolatum.
Thanks in advance for any input.
resized1651908795981.jpg
resised1651908795963.jpg

agree with chileman....the top of your soil can be bone dry but the bottom can be mud....and that leads to root rot...check the moisture content at the bottom of the container...my 2cents

I know you're an experienced grower but I'd still venture overwatering add/or nute wash because of it.
Thanks Paul, not a complete noob, but not as experienced as others. But with or without experience, this is driving me crazy, because still have same problem, with these, and with a Lanceolatum too.
I'd say no overwatering, but even if it was at that time, I suppose should "heal" till now, right? Because in the last time I am "fingering" them before watering. If I see a need of water, I am watering with limited quantity, and repeat, little by little, till I see the water is coming out off the bottom. The pots have no plate under them so no water will remain there - which could confirm your nute wash idea, but as I said, I am watwering them step by step and not let much water to run out. I also did used a foliar nute, which will not wash when watering.
I am working now, but I hope will find some time later to post new pictures.
BTW, I did checked the bottom of pots, and is completely dry.
Maybe will repot them again - the Rhombos. Lanceolatum was recently repoted.
The good news is, I see some small flower buds of one of Rhombo.

Back