free YELLOW TRINIDAD SCORPION SEEDS FREE WITH SASE OR SASBE

Thanks Joe,

SASE in the mail today.. If you have any extra super hots i could grow I would love to. Thanks man!

John

Hello Joe,

Thanks again!!! I'll get an SASE in the mail for you with some baggies. You are a very generous gentleman, my garden and I thank you again. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Hello Joe,

Thanks again!!! I'll get an SASE in the mail for you with some baggies. You are a very generous gentleman, my garden and I thank you again. I hope you have a nice weekend.

hello Sandy send it on over

your friend Joe

Hi Joe I sent you a SASE for the other listings you had for seeds and would be thankful if you could throw in some of these as well if you want of course.

Thank you,

Chris

Hi Joe I sent you a SASE for the other listings you had for seeds and would be thankful if you could throw in some of these as well if you want of course.

Thank you,

Chris
i will ty to remember but i get so many i cant guarentee i will remember its the single greatest reason i ask for a reminder note but i will do my best
just wanted to be honest about this :halo:

thanks your friend Joe

Thanks either way Joe I appreciate the seeds either way. Hope I do better this year than last. I've had a lot of incite from this site.

I would like to try some of these please. I will send the envelope, ziploc bags, and postage this week.

Joe I think you have personaly stocked my greenhouse thanks for all your help. I sent an sasbe the other day ( richard cole) if you havent sent it off I would like to get some of these if its not too late. Thanks rick.

Joe I think you have personaly stocked my greenhouse thanks for all your help. I sent an sasbe the other day ( richard cole) if you havent sent it off I would like to get some of these if its not too late. Thanks rick.

thats funny im glad i could help

im not sure but i think its on it way to you, but if not no worries i wil hook you up

thanks your friend Joe

Back