• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Yellowing of coty tips...

Hi all, I am very concerned this morning.

D1bqO2R.jpg

The tips of my plant's coty leaves are starting to yellow. The other leaves look very healthy still. It was time for a water change, so I did that and added the GH Micro, Gro and Bloom for the first time (7.5ml,10ml and 2.5ml respectively) in my 4 liter/1 gallon tank. Figured it would be better than the genric aerogarden nutes that I was giving it since the beginning.

Do you guys think that may be what was wrong? old water/not enough nutes? Another possibility is that I have been lightly misting the plants a few times a day, could that have a bad effect on the leaves? Yet another possibility that I've read somewhere on the forum is that the plants kill off the first leaves in order to concentrate on growing the new leaves? Could that be it?

Oh yeah, the lights I have on this aerogarden are LED, not fluorescents, just thought I'd add that.

Anyhow, I hope to have corrected the problem. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

HB

Okay, good ;) Thanks juanitos! Well, if that's the case then changing the water and adding new nutes will surely not do any harm ;) Was almost time to do it anyhow. Looking forward to seeing how good the GH nutes work out.

Back