• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Yellowing of seedlings. . . any info..

a couple of my taller skinnier seedlings are a little yellow. i'm trying not to overwater them. here's a picture of one.

DSCI0001_zpsa7d6e904.jpg

and a pictue of one of them that's pretty decent in the bunch.
DSCI0002_zps0d95b607.jpg

Those two are Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend, these two are Giant Jalapeno:
DSCI0005_zpscbda70b4.jpg

DSCI0006_zpsd6270a21.jpg

These are all from peat pellets, put into 4 inch peat pots, with Happy Frog soil, watered every 2-3 days or so. I just started them on FloraBlend Vegan Plant Booster, and have noticed them looking really good, just a few of them with the light yellow leaves. The second third and fourth pic don't have the yellowing, it's just the t5's.

first guess would be nitrogen deficency....not familiar with the florablend...just make sure it has all of the 13 essential nutrients including all of the macro and micro nutrients and dont forget the calcium.

florablend is by General Hydroponics, it's .5-1-1 and I just started them on it a couple days ago. Most of my plants look really good. It's just a few of them that don't. here's what i got from their website:

Compost tea is taking the growing world by storm. And so is our Vegan Plant Booster FloraBlend.
FloraBlend is an amazing alternative to brewing your own compost tea. It is pure organics with no animal component. It also has other benefits that a typical brew might not be able to provide, one of these being that FloraBlend is completely stable and maintains its value in the bottle for a long time.
To create FloraBlend, GH amasses colonies of beneficial microbes and force feeds them the richest possible diet. The highly calibrated food supply includes complex carbohydrates as well as simple proteins. While the microbes eat and multiply, they are under total oxygen saturation. The microbes consume the food, complete their lifecycle, and leave behind enzymes, amino acids and other beneficial byproducts.
What you get is a fully digested, actively aerated, microbial ferment. It is hyper-oxygenated to prevent anaerobic bacterial growth. This means it is stable! It requires no refrigeration and will not off gas or continue to ferment in the bottle. Yet as with all organic based products, it is best to store it in a cool dark place for longest shelf life. Because the product is no longer living, it is not considered by everyone to be a “true” compost tea, but we love FloraBlend because we bring together a much higher concentration, complexity and density of organic compounds than home brewed teas. It is the biological liquid essence of organic soil.

We recomend using FloraBlend from Day One. Any grower will benefit, whether you prefer aeroponics, hydroponics, soil, or soil-less. And it is applicable during rooting, veg, and bloom. The most visual differences will be noticed during rooting and during veg. Try promoting rooting in an aeroponic system with just water and FloraBlend. Or pH adjust it and try it as a foliar spray. It is very versatile, and very effective. FloraBlend is a concentration of the matrix of life. And what we have replicated, the web of micro organisms living and dying, is why forests don’t need fertilizer. Bring the value of pure organic soil to your hydroponic garden, or enhance your organic garden with the power of FloraBlend. Vegan pure.

Back