• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Yes Made 10 Sec hahahahahahaha

Novacastrian said:
Hippy.jpg

Dude that is Deep :)

theHippySeedCo said:
YAY, i Just tried for a clothes on Rodeo and got 10 sec before being throw off and screamed at

Clothes on style... The wife is using a minivac with 1 hand and holding the Table for balance whislt vacuuming crumbs.. SOOOOO come from behind, Grab both tits and dry hump,, See How long can hang on for Before either being throw off and hit or thrown off and screamed at or, throw off screamed at then laugh as Ya got excited that made 10 sec :)

Clotheless, fun but can be painfull,, as doing it doggy style and playing with tits, Grab on tight and say "Hey Ya sister has got really nice tits" then Hang on :D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. GREAT LAUGH NEIL YOU LUNATIC.

theHippySeedCo said:
YAY, i Just tried for a clothes on Rodeo and got 10 sec before being throw off and screamed at

Clothes on style... The wife is using a minivac with 1 hand and holding the Table for balance whislt vacuuming crumbs.. SOOOOO come from behind, Grab both tits and dry hump,, See How long can hang on for Before either being throw off and hit or thrown off and screamed at or, throw off screamed at then laugh as Ya got excited that made 10 sec :)

Clotheless, fun but can be painfull,, as doing it doggy style and playing with tits, Grab on tight and say "Hey Ya sister has got really nice tits" then Hang on :D
Dude, this post just made me laugh my ass off!!:lol::lol:

Back