Yet another from good ol' blighty

Hi Ya,

I am Endorphine:onfire:

Been growing chillies for a few years now here in the south of England. Looking to serch new chillies and pick up some good recepies on the way! This year I am going to growing around 30 different types of chilli.

Always looking for some good seed swapping, if you know what I mean! No not that sort of thing you filthy buggers I am married!:lol:;)

I am normally found on Chillis Galore, which is a good site (if you have never had a browse, go check it out) with loads of helpful and generous individuals. hopefully you guys are the same;)

endorphine said:
Hi Ya,

I am Endorphine

Been growing chillies for a few years now here in the south of England. Looking to serch new chillies and pick up some good recepies on the way! This year I am going to growing around 30 different types of chilli.

Always looking for some good seed swapping, if you know what I mean! No not that sort of thing you filthy buggers I am married!)

I am normally found on Chillis Galore, which is a good site (if you have never had a browse, go check it out) with loads of helpful and generous individuals. hopefully you guys are the same;)

Endorphine,

Welcome is extended to you filthy bugger

from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

No we don't need to go to any other site because this is "THE DESTINATION" as far as Hot Peppers are concerned.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Welcome from Sweden =)

I recognize you from chillis galore. I'm not very active there but still. Nice to see you here too!

Back