• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce You Can't Handle This Hot Sauce.... and Predator Great White

I absolutely ***HATE*** extract sauces! the only one I kinda liked was Pure Venom, and that's cause it has some real strong flavors there. Plus, I ate hotter stuff before... it's called "Suicide Attempt By Cap" and it's what happened when I realized I have way too much booz and way too many Nagas.

Omri said:
it's what happened when I realized I have way too much booz and way too many Nagas.
Hmmmm......that mean's you were trying to emulate me, doesn't it. :lol:

Few more posts at you'll be at 4,500. Congrats Omri.

imaguitargod said:
Hmmmm......that mean's you were trying to emulate me, doesn't it. :lol:

Few more posts at you'll be at 4,500. Congrats Omri.
Nah... you're too chicken to do what I did! :hell: lol just kidding... although you probably are... I know I am. :shocked:

I'll sum it up saying it was the worst week I've ever had. I thought it was never going to end. I actually licked my hand a week later and burned my tongue.

lol, didn't even notice all those posts. :shocked:

That sounds scary Omri. I know for me sometimes it still burns when I touch my eye two or three days later. As for the sauces, I would guess them in the 100,000 shu range. Both are pretty hot, but only because of the extract and neither of them taste too good imo.

Oh the burn...! After making 'Wrath of God' my bhut jolokia concentrate sauce, it absolutely kills for a few days. Even with the most care I just struggle...it hurts so much its funny! Oh the pain. many funny stories to tell the grand kiddies when im older LOL!

Back