• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

You know you're a pepper freak if:

When you go to another chile heads house, eat a brain strain, get serious crampage that you end up on knees sweating and hurling. Then 4 hours later your munching on a fatalii while drinking a beer and putting your TD dinner together.
Aaron

When you talk more about chilies than your wife. And spend more time caring about your plants then her on your only days off from work

When you talk more about chilies than your wife. And spend more time caring about your plants then her on your only days off from work

lmfao.....you need to reevaluate bro!

When the first thing your 9 year old nephew tells everybody you meet with them, that you're a "pepperhead" "crazy about peppers" "eats hot peppers with everything"

side note: he is always asking me if the pepper I am currently eating is hotter than a black naga.......hahahahahaha

When you are cooking up some hot sauce and everyone in the house is coughing but you

2011? Someone's researching chilihead :lol:

SL posted a link to this in the other thread.....lol I didn't even notice that it was that old! SL must of been keeping it in her back pocket...wonder what else she's got back there :high:

Ahh yes. SL is doing a little too much research of that new law in WA.

Hey now...I can still find Pauly in a bikini and shooting a can of potato salad, tales from the loo, and a few other classics.

Just thought it would be fun to read other "you might be a chilehead" posts.

C'mon.....you know you laughed!

Back