• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

You learn something new every day

I didn't realize X-wing fighters were that old....

1118180545_c84adabb58_o1.jpg

Where is Yoda when you need him.......he would have that levitated up and back on the deck in no time.....

:The force is strong with that one:

I also used to think that planes dropped ladders out of the sky so you could get on and off them, hey I never flew until I was 17.

rainbowberry said:
I also used to think that planes dropped ladders out of the sky so you could get on and off them, hey I never flew until I was 17.
You're lucky you're so darn cute... :shocked:

Okay, so you are more of a weirdo than I am, I never thought planes did that! :shocked:
I wanted to go to Duckburg and meet Donald, not until I was 17, but at that time I already knew there was no Santa Claus!

I was only little, obviously by the time I was about 8 I'd been better educated. It didn't help that adults used to say that thunder was God moving his furniture about.

rainbowberry said:
I was only little, obviously by the time I was about 8 I'd been better educated. It didn't help that adults used to say that thunder was God moving his furniture about.
To be honest, I have no clue how a thunder actually occurs. I have heard both of those explanations before, though. :shocked:

rainbowberry said:

I always liked that the most it had an eloquence about it :shocked:

Yeah it's just like been told that when you hear the ice cream van it means he's run out of Ice Cream. My brother used to tell me that if I ate too many bananas then I'd get bananatitis.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah it's just like been told that when you hear the ice cream van it means he's run out of Ice Cream. My brother used to tell me that if I ate too many bananas then I'd get bananatitis.
That's just mean... :shocked:

Back