• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your Cell Phone

Smartphone or button phone?
Android or iPhone? Or Windows phone?!
Happy with it? Complain if not  :P
How old is it (planning to upgrade any soon)?

portveyn said:
Smartphone or button phone?
Android or iPhone? Or Windows phone?!
Happy with it? Complain if not  :P
How old is it (planning to upgrade any soon)?
Iphone XS MAX, 512 gb. Very happy with it. Just upgraded from a 7S Plus last November. Had iphones since the 4S. Also have an ipad Pro 512, 12.9 inch. Happy with that also.

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Everything, and I mean everything I have posted has been from my phone (older posts have been from older Samsung Galaxy's), including all my photos. I couldn't be happier with my phone. I've always liked the camera's better on Samsung's and also the ability to install non approved apps.

I'm running an app that removes all advertising from YouTube, and allows you to listen to music with a locked screen. Something you just can't do with other phones. 

Most high end samsung and iphones for the past while have used Sony camera modules. Biggest differences tended to be on the software side. I think that is changing a bit now with the newer Gen phones

Oh yeah, I run NewPipe open source app for youtube needs, and it cuts all ads off let's you listen stuff with screen off.

Shorerider said:
Samsung Galaxy S9+

Everything, and I mean everything I have posted has been from my phone (older posts have been from older Samsung Galaxy's), including all my photos. I couldn't be happier with my phone. I've always liked the camera's better on Samsung's and also the ability to install non approved apps.

I'm running an app that removes all advertising from YouTube, and allows you to listen to music with a locked screen. Something you just can't do with other phones. 

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i notice that you didn`t post what you use? just sayin`  :beer:  :cheers:

True  :cheers: Pardon me  :P

WIN_20190520_17_04_07_Pro.jpg

I use mid-range Xiaomi phone, Android.
Happy with it coz it's battery lasts 2 days, and the phone is very dependable overall.
I got it a few months ago. Don't want to update yet.

:dance: Now post your pics everyone!!!1111  :dance:
ps what u gonna take a picture with? :]

I have every phone I've ever owned. I'm up to Galaxy S6 (yes folks, SIX). People look at me like I'm some kind of caveman, but it works, why replace it?

Oh, the only phone I have (and I got some old ones) that doesn't work, won't boot, shut down one day with a 2 second death screen and the manufacturer actually hung up on me the split second they found it was out of warranty was an iPhone 5c. It has a thousand or more photos on it that no one will ever see again. My cloud acct is blank. Empty. Zero. Nada. I'm told that is my fault...

First and last Apple product I'll ever own.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Generic-ass Verizon flip phone. It has a cracked outside screen but I don't give a shit. It cost me $19.95. I prefer to spend my money on the important things in life like Tannerite and beer.

Phone Hack- fix a cracked screen with clear nail polish.  It may need to be reapplied periodically, but it keeps working for quite a while.  Both the kid and I went for months with nail polished screens. 

I had a hand-me-down Samsung Note, liked it pretty well, but eventually the nail polish wore off, went with a Moto-something....can't remember cuz it's not important, but I do miss the Note feature with the stylus. 

Looking at moving to a pixel 3a soon. The pictures it takes ard truly outstanding and the low light pictures are some kind of voodoo magic.

https://youtu.be/yUwJK5aJYbs

Back