favorite Your Favorite IPA

Russian River's, Pliny the Elder.  A lot of the IPAs I'm seeing here are actually imperial IPAs.  There is a difference.  Pliny is an imperial IPA. 

Here is a minutes ago photo of an IPA I'm fermenting right now.  It got away from me.

Witbiers on hot summer days are great! Now I need to brew a White IPA for the summer season.  Citrusy hops, Orange peel and Fresh ground coriander. I might toast the coriander first.  Cheers!

Jobu said:
Witbiers on hot summer days are great! Now I need to brew a White IPA for the summer season.  Citrusy hops, Orange peel and Fresh ground coriander. I might toast the coriander first.  Cheers!
Orange peel toasted coriander. Do you ship to Cali?

easily my favorite

IMG_20131109_171746_zu6dgszvue.jpg

SavinaRed said:
3 months ago I hated IPA and likes the same beers as you and then all of a sudden like a switch turned on and I began to appreciate all the subtle nuances that go into IPA's and now I like them. They were what I called a skunky beer a few months ago lol.
yeah i like them a little bit but the jury is still out, one thing i found out for sure i don't like the "wizzie" yellow stuff anymore
i tried a Dogfishhead 90 minite and it was quite good however i think that may be the extent of it
thanks your friend Joe

SavinaRed said:
sic I will have to give that one a try.
i love ipa's always have.  the white though is my new love. its so robust and easy its crazy. you can session drink them if you need ;)

sicman said:
i love ipa's always have.  the white though is my new love. its so robust and easy its crazy. you can session drink them if you need ;)
Its definitely on my must try list now !
If I had to pick my #1 favorite IPA at the moment this one would get my vote.

Attachments

• ipa2.jpg
    ipa2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 80
sicman said:
easily my favorite

IMG_20131109_171746_zu6dgszvue.jpg

NO FAIR!  I freaking love love LOVE New Belgium's stuff.  I have never seen this one before, and that is why this is no fair.  I will be scouring beer departments of liquor stores and grocery stores alike when it is back in season.

EliteMcScruffin said:

NO FAIR!  I freaking love love LOVE New Belgium's stuff.  I have never seen this one before, and that is why this is no fair.  I will be scouring beer departments of liquor stores and grocery stores alike when it is back in season.

i cant wait till its in season. i could go for one or 5 right now.

Anyone tried Arrogant Bastard?  It seemed to be too hoppy just for the sake of being too hoppy.  I tried to enjoy it but it just wasn't for me.  I did drink the whole thing though, because we don't waste beer.

Back