• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Your only allowed 1.

It will be Arivivi/Aribibi Gusano hot taste like citrus,flavor good & produces good too also addictive yum yum.

The bhut.....why? Because of the quality of the flavor....and the intensity of the burn....a little dab will do ya! If there was only one...it would be the boss for me.:hell::mouthonfire::hell:

For me it would be a Scotch Bonnet . First reason is because like others, it's something I can't get here. Then I love 'em and make a lot of Caribbean recipes.

rainbowberry I would have thought you could easily get Scotch Bonnets on your side of the pond because of all the yardies.

P. Dreadie

orange hab...hot enough and very versatile

POTAWIE ,

That TFM must be a good Bonnet. You've spoke of it several times I know of. It's now on my list. Thinks

P. Dreadie

Well, by judging off of what I posted in another thread in this forum about the Naga I would have to 100% without a doubt say the Naga Morrich. I love habs as well, but if I had to pick between the two it would definitely be the Naga.

Tough question. I grew up on south Texas jalapeno's. (one time the folks planted 10 acres of 'em on the old farm). I still love them but heat wise they just don't do it for me anymore. I can't decide as it's a coin toss between the only peppers I have growing now....orange habs...or pequins.

Cheers ya'll, TB.

Naga Morich, Not only does it satisfy my craving for heat, it also has a great flavor and is the most aromatic pepper I have ever used.

I really like this thread and am somewhat suprised of some answers and expecting others. I like and respect everyone favorites and agree with all of them. But how can you really have just one? Like you had to be on a desert island? Then you would only want a mild peppers because you had no beer to wash it down.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I really like this thread and am somewhat suprised of some answers and expecting others. I like and respect everyone favorites and agree with all of them. But how can you really have just one? Like you had to be on a desert island? Then you would only want a mild peppers because you had no beer to wash it down.

Thats the fun though. I think alot of people new to growing would love to know what others think.

So... If you HAD to make a choice and you could grow only one...

One pepper in you garden, which one would it be?

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
White Habanero by the thousand. I really love their taste. Sorry for being buzzed before.

White habs are a great pepper as well. I like the Naga more, but the white hab taste great as well and is ONE HELL of a producer!!:) While I truly love the really fruity peppers if I want a jalapeno taste with alot more heat I love the Purira as well. Really good heat for not being a chinese and has a great initial burn that tapers off quick with a nice nutty flavor. That would be my favorite for my eggs and such. If ONE though. So far the Naga though......However, I love all of my peppers and it's hard to choose...lol!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
White Habanero by the thousand. I really love their taste. Sorry for being buzzed before.

I considered choosing white habs too. This year I'm growing them for the first time and I love them, very prolific. I wouldn't choose them as the one to grow though because they're so small.

Back