• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

youtube

go to youtube.com search for habaneros

watch these people eat them. ahahhah they puke alot of the times.

look for the one thats called 10 habaneros. id post it on here, but i dont know if you guys want external links and what not. oh man, ive been watching these videos for an hour.

i just watched some guy munch down a scotch bonnet that was about the size of the bottom of a softdrink can.

ah! thanks. sorry for the double post.

man those guys are idiots!

i was looking for someone to munch down a red savina or one of those naga peppers, but none are on there :shocked:

ross said:
i was looking for someone to munch down a red savina or one of those naga peppers, but none are on there :shocked:

I'll be munching on my Naga this weekend. I should have pictures and a VHS online MAYBE this weekend or next.

imaguitargod said:
I'll be munching on my Naga this weekend. I should have pictures and a VHS online MAYBE this weekend or next.

Yer gonna kill us with this waiting! I'm ready to see some pain man!!:) :shocked: :shocked:

Cap said:
Don't worry, you'll see some pain soon enough. I'm thinking about imbibing large quantities of beer before I do this...what do you guys think?

Also, on a side note, what's with the guys puking in the vids? I've never seen someone puke because of heat before. :eh:

imaguitargod said:
Don't worry, you'll see some pain soon enough. I'm thinking about imbibing large quantities of beer before I do this...what do you guys think?

Also, on a side note, what's with the guys puking in the vids? I've never seen someone puke because of heat before. :)

Maybe because they had large quantities of beer before... :shocked:

imaguitargod said:

Also, on a side note, what's with the guys puking in the vids? I've never seen someone puke because of heat before. :shocked:

I'm always in favor of imbibing large quantities of beer. Especially if the beer is one of my two favorites. FREE BEER or COLD BEER :)

imaguitargod said:
Also, on a side note, what's with the guys puking in the vids? I've never seen someone puke because of heat before. :P

no idea. probably because those kids have eaten the "hot" chinese food you can get, and have no idea what those are really about.

it makes my stomach turn to even think of doing that... haha

Well, today is the day.........Naga at 1:30.......
8.gif

Good luck with that. I hope you can post it on youtube....you'll be a star...a rather dubious one but a star nonetheless...

Moving this thread to the FUN ZONE

marcosauces said:
hmmmmm...guitargod still alive......? :D
Yes, but my chest hurts and my tongue is numb........pictures to be posted tomarrow....along with a request.......

You should know by now that it really hard to kill gods.....a pepper will not do it...... :P

On a side note, those Naga's are really tasty.....

Back