• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

ZERO BATCH #2, are you on the list?

Just a quick reminder, the DEFCON ZERO BATCH #2 will be available within a week. It's on a first come, first serve basis. Anyone interested in getting one, please make sure you are on my mailing list, as the people on it will be notified first, and these things will go quickly. To see the pictures of this newest addition of our collectors reserve, check out the home page on our website: www.defconsauces.com

Not a problem, however bottle #2-8 have already been taken at the show (I have #1). We should be receiving the rest of the bottles from Albuquerque tomorrow or Tuesday, along with the rest of the show stuff. We have to repair a couple bottles that were damaged on the transport down, so figure late in the week. PM me the e-mail address you want to be notified on. These things are gonna go very quickly, so keep an eye out.

#8 is already sitting proudly on my shelf, next to #7 of batch 1.

DC, how many total bottles are in this batch?

I'm glad you like it John. Well, it may sound strange, but we're not really sure yet. It was originally about 35, but we incurred some damages on some of the bottles on the transport down to NM. We are expecting the pallet back today or tomorrow, and I am crossing my fingers no more are damaged. We have to fix the ones that are, and may add a couple more for a nice round number. I would have brought them on the plane ride home, but I was afraid the lovely TSA people would have me open each one and taste it. THAT would be a rough day!

Enjoy it, my friend. Question, do you have any pics of Me and the Mrs. from the Fiery Foods show? Considering we couldn't leave the booth once the lemming parade started, we didn't get very many.

I acutally wrote an article for Nick on The Hot Sauce Blog regarding our adventures at the last Fiery Foods show. I was considering posting it here. It is written in my usual sarcastic and cynical tone.

lemmings??? Were you and I at the same show??? There were only 14,000 people there all weekend. Heck, wait until you do a BIG show!!!

lol

T

Believe it or not John, the only pictures (1) I have are of you guys and me together. Do you want that one? The rest of them are from the Habanero event. Usually I take a crapper full of pics. For whatever reason I hardly lifted the camera all weekend. :mouthonfire:

That would be fine. I don't have any pictures with you at all. When we do the show next year (we already reserved the booth), we'll have a 3rd Defcon Acolyte to man the booth, so we can talk to more people and take many more pictures.

Back