event Zest Fest or Fiery Foods Show?

Got an email from Judy Magourik last night. Seems the Food Network will be stopping by Zest Fest for a taping for an episode of their "Outrageous Food" show. Man, this just seems to be getting better by the day!

So is this show only for trade, or can the general public attend? I sure would like to meet some of my fellow THP posters.
BTW, 17 days and counting... tick tick :dance:
Susan

Check the website, there are specific hours for trade but there is hours open to the public. Most shows operate like that...hope you enjoy it !

nicole

Yes, Susan I believe the public hours on Friday start at 3:00 pm. A buddy and I will be making the short road trip friday morning. AJ say's he will be knockin back a Shiner Bock in the Defcon booth. I know others have mentioned they are are going, I even saw that Beth from Peppermania is planning the trip. Should be fun.

Mike

it's been a chily winter for here so far...still snow on the ground about 10 miles NW of Dallas...none here in west Fort Worth...sure hope it is nice weather for the Fest...

Woo-hoo! I can't wait. My plane's coming in mid-morning on Friday, so I should be able to hit the last few hours of trade-only time before the masses come in at 3 PM. I'll be there all day Saturday and most of Sunday as well.

Let's get some meet-ups planned! :onfire:

Woo-hoo! I can't wait. My plane's coming in mid-morning on Friday, so I should be able to hit the last few hours of trade-only time before the masses come in at 3 PM. I'll be there all day Saturday and most of Sunday as well.

Let's get some meet-ups planned! :onfire:

cool Scott...looking forward to meeting you...I'm available whenever...its such a long drive for me to get there...26.33 miles ;)

Excellent Nicole...looking forward to it...

just a question for the mfgs that attend...is it a no no for me to bring stuff with me to give away if I am not a vendor? like little packages of superhot powders...

OK...how many and who all wants to meet for adult beverages and when and where? If we get enough, do you want to reserve some space? or just meet up somewhere...

There is a PapaDeaux right down the street from the convention center...

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py#mvt=m&lat=32.784048&lon=-97.067985&zoom=12&q1=10256%20Eureka%20Springs%20Ct%2C%20Fort%20Worth%2C%20TX%2C%2076108&q2=1200%20Ballpark%20Way%2C%20Arlington%2C%20TX%2C%2076011&gid2=73278291

OK...how many and who all wants to meet for adult beverages and when and where? If we get enough, do you want to reserve some space? or just meet up somewhere...

There is a PapaDeaux right down the street from the convention center...

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py#mvt=m&lat=32.784048&lon=-97.067985&zoom=12&q1=10256%20Eureka%20Springs%20Ct%2C%20Fort%20Worth%2C%20TX%2C%2076108&q2=1200%20Ballpark%20Way%2C%20Arlington%2C%20TX%2C%2076011&gid2=73278291

AJ, count me in for a get-together, wherever that may be. We may have to talk to folks like Danny Cash and Sam & Tina McCanless of Z&Z's to see where they're gonna be headed after the show.

Back