Hello From Arizona !!!

Hello to all fellow chili heads from Mesa Arizona !!!!
Jack Penrod here from Penrod Pepper Products, makers of the worlds best :
Jackson's Awesome Habanero Beef Jerky and the Death in the Desert line of Hot Sauces.
I find this to be a great forum, I have been a lurker for a while now and decided to join and post, introduce myself.
See you at ZF 06!!!!
Aj
:oops: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire:

Welcome! Decided to stop lurking? :oops:

Glad to have another Arizonian here. I got your back. BTW where can I get your sauce local? I also have about 50 questions about your business but i don't mind if you want to keep it propriatary.

Arizona Jack said:
Jackson's Awesome Habanero Beef Jerky and the Death in the Desert line of Hot Sauces.
I find this to be a great forum, I have been a lurker for a while now and decided to join and post, introduce myself.
See you at ZF 06!!!!
Aj
:cheers: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire:

=========================
Jack!!!

Welcome to the forum. I am absolutely positive you don't remember me, but i bought a couple of bottles of your Death in the Desert Hot Sauce off of ebay. I guess each batch is signed/numbered, if I'm not mistaken...

Anyway, great sauces. Glad to have you here.

Josh

Arizona Jack said:
See you at ZF 06!!!!
Aj
:cheers: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire:

=========================
Jack!!!

Welcome to the forum. I am absolutely positive you don't remember me, but i bought a couple of bottles of your Death in the Desert Hot Sauce off of ebay. I guess each batch is signed/numbered, if I'm not mistaken...

Anyway, great sauces. Glad to have you here.

Josh

JACK! Love yer jerky!!! :D
I usually can't get my wife within 10ft of a bag of jerky, however she actually tried your spicy Hab and she liked it!! Did you hear what I said Jack? She liked it! BRAVO AJ! Great stuff. Only problem is now the wife is hooked and I need to find a place to stash it. :D

Back