for-sale Leonurus sibiricus seeds for sale ***OFFER CLOSED***

Hello THP members and dear friends,
I am offering for sale freshly harvested, sun-dried, hand-picked and isolated Leonurus sibiricus seeds. :)
The seeds come in packets and each packet contains 25 seeds. prices are the following

• First packet of any THP member - USD$2.5*
  • Each extra packet - USD$4**
  • International Air Mail shipping (minimum fee) - USD$1.75***
  • International Registered shipping (optional) - USD$3

***OFFER CLOSED***

I only accept payment via PayPal. send me a PM with how many packets you like, where you live, shipment method of your choice and your PayPal address. if there's nothing wrong, will send you a payment request and will ship the seeds soon after the payment is received. supply is limited.

Leonurus sibiricus, also known as Marihuanilla ("Little Marijuana" - mainly because of slightly similar growth), is a beautiful plant originating in Asia. the flowers range all the way from white to purple, where my strain starts white with purple coloration and later turns pink. they attract bees and others pollinating agents. the plant itself grows quite rapidly and will grow more and more stems as time goes by. those stems will sometimes reach the height of 2 meters and maybe even more if the conditions permit it. not a very sensitive plant and will handle heat and relative cold, just as long as it never gets dry, as it likes moist soil. all parts of the plant contain various concentrations of Leonurine and other alkaloids. in Asian medicine it is used to treat pain, high blood pressure, hormonal imbalance, menstrual pain and many other conditions. I personally find it quite relaxing in a tea.

Pictures of my plants:

58906296080bf3aa2fd9b.jpg

5942757773a1c519c1dfb.jpg

59433154145330c5b5aeb.jpg

5943309722826553b194b.jpg

41198670.jpg

NOTES
:
  • As far as I know, the plant (Leonurus sibiricus) and its active ingredients are legal everywhere in the world. it is your responsibility to make sure before you order, as I will automatically ship to wherever I'll be told to.
  • I am not responsible for any problems or delays caused by your local customs. all packets will be sent in an envelope unless it was agreed otherwise.
* Each member is entitled of one packet at the cost of USD$2.5. you don't have to buy more than one packet.
** Any packet ordered other than the first one will be charged at USD$4.
*** It is the minimum fee for shipping to seeds international. please tell me where you live before you pay, as there are certain countries I cannot ship to or may require special fees.

Cheers for helping me returning part of my investment. :cheers:

Omri, your Leonurus seeds germinated very, very quickly, and readily I must say. It's a really pretty plant, all the best with your sale!

Thanks Rael.
After buying from and trading with many different sources, most of which were either not true or didn't not germinate because of old age and/or poor quality, I understood how important is the freshness of the seeds. I'm glad you're satisfied with the seeds. let me know how it goes. :)

PM sent Omri. Based on the comment of fresh seeds. Will these last if I store them until say Jan/Feb when I would be able to germinate them indoors and then plant them out into my garden? Thanks.

Hey aschaps,
The seeds were harvested several days ago and I'm still harvesting more. they were sun-dried and then stored in zip-lock bags. they will last the wait. :)

Oh ok, i shall go stick my head in the sand again and await the next time the idiot in me wants to get out! :D

i have no idea what this plant is but i must say that those pictures are quite beautiful! unusual foliage and pretty flowers, a very unusual looking plant!

Thank you, tjg911. :)
It truly is a beautiful plant, and a really fast grower as well.

Seeds are still available. :cool:

I would like to thank everyone who ordered by now. it means a lot. :)

Well I'm still harvesting and there are seeds available. don't be shy.

Hi,

Love the discussion, can I buy some of the seeds?
What are the details, how to pay for seeds and shipping.

Thanks,

Glen
Hello Glen, and welcome to THP. :)

Yes, you can still order seeds. here are the details:

• First packet of any THP member - USD$2.5*
  • Each extra packet - USD$4**
  • International Air Mail shipping (minimum fee) - USD$1.75***
  • International Registered shipping (optional) - USD$3

I only accept payment via PayPal. send me a PM with how many packets you like, where you live, shipment method of your choice and your PayPal address. if there's nothing wrong, will send you a payment request and will ship the seeds soon after the payment is received.

Hi,

I would like total of 3 packets.

Shipment will be to USA zip code: 94941

Yes, on registered to insure secure arrival in timely mannner.

paypal address:
glen.dunning@gmail.com

Is it possible to have it shipped and delivered before the end of this month?

Thanks,

Glen

Back