RED HAWK PREMIUM PEPPERS

Some of you may know that I've been planning on selling my spicy goodness after being encouraged by friends, family, and well wishers for years. You are welcome to check out Red Hawk Premium Peppers on Facebook (look under the "info" tab for list of products). Our company website is still under development but should be up very soon. For now, if you are interested in ordering, contact me via email or personal messager here.

Payment by PayPal or personal check. All products are all natural and registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.

Here's an abbreviated price list:

HOT SAUCES
• 'Fire on the Mountain' hot sauce $6 per 5 oz. bottle --- Fresno pepper based medium hot traditional sauce
• 'Grounds for Divorce' hot garlic sauce $6 per 5 oz. bottle --- Nice hot sriracha style sauce with LOTS of garlic
• Honey BBQ sauce $6 per 5 oz. bottle --- Chocolate habaneros along with local honey
• B3 (B-cubed) hot sauce $7 per 5 oz. bottle --- Bhut Jolokias, berries and BANANAS!? Yep, you heard me!
• Strawberry Scorpion Sting sauce $8 per 5 oz. bottle --- Trinidad scorpions, strawberries, NO vinegar...Not for beginners

FIERY CONDIMENTS
• Habañero mustard $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Thick, sweet and SPICY!
• Hot pepper relish $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Mild heat with some sweet

HOT PEPPER PRESERVES
• Jalapeño preserves $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Only ripe red jalapenos, traditionally served with cream cheese
• Habañero Apricot preserves $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Assorted habs and apricots. Try a PB&J with this stuff!
• Fiery Pineapple preserves $7 per 9 oz. jar --- Fataliis and pineapple! Morning toast will never be the same!

PURE CHILE POWDERS & SPICY RUBS
• Hot garlic rub $5 per 1 oz. bag --- a nice mix of Annuums, garlic, and Kosher salt
• Sweet hot rub $5 per 1 oz. bag --- a blend of hot Baccatum, brown sugar, and more

Here's a couple pics of my goodies:

HABANERO MUSTARD - Thick, sweet, spicy!
013-1.jpg

HABANERO PRESERVES - Apricots and habaneros. The combo works!!!
012-2.jpg

FIERY PINEAPPLE PRESERVES - Fataliis and pineapple = delish
011-1.jpg

HOT PEPPER RELISH - Sweet and tangy
010-1.jpg

GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE - Don't smooch the wife after this one!!!
312878_253683024673825_206163169425811_690469_1987473778_n.jpg

B[sup]3[/sup] (B-cubed) Bhut Jolokias, Bananas and Berries...awesome on grilled chicken!
008-3.jpg

STRAWBERRY SCORPION STING - Not for beginners!
StrawberryScorpion.jpg

Right On, Redtail!

You have quite a variety of goods to offer. Nice looking also, with the labels and colorful products. Are you using a co-packer? Any plans to attend Zestfest?

Best of luck! I'm sure your products will sell well.

SL

Thank you darlin'. I'm doing all the cooking and processing myself at a friend's registered kitchen. This season is just a big experiment to see how things go then I may scale up. Pre-orders have been flying off the shelf and things have been going great!

Just received my order last night, and as fast as I could get the box opened were all the sauces sampled. And all I can say is "WOW" they all have plenty of heat without a sacrifice in flavor! Then for dinner I Bar-B-Qed some chicken breast with nothing more than salt, pepper, and a spread of the B3. And although the wife and kids ate with their beverage close by, we all agreed it was one of the tastiest home cooked meals we've had in a while. AMAZING job Redtail!! I recommend anyone considering placing an order do so, you will not be disappointed. 

Back