Payment by PayPal or personal check. All products are all natural and registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
Here's an abbreviated price list:
• 'Fire on the Mountain' hot sauce $6 per 5 oz. bottle --- Fresno pepper based medium hot traditional sauce
• 'Grounds for Divorce' hot garlic sauce $6 per 5 oz. bottle --- Nice hot sriracha style sauce with LOTS of garlic
• Honey BBQ sauce $6 per 5 oz. bottle --- Chocolate habaneros along with local honey
• B3 (B-cubed) hot sauce $7 per 5 oz. bottle --- Bhut Jolokias, berries and BANANAS!? Yep, you heard me!
• Strawberry Scorpion Sting sauce $8 per 5 oz. bottle --- Trinidad scorpions, strawberries, NO vinegar...Not for beginners
• Habañero mustard $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Thick, sweet and SPICY!
• Hot pepper relish $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Mild heat with some sweet
HOT PEPPER PRESERVES
• Jalapeño preserves $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Only ripe red jalapenos, traditionally served with cream cheese
• Habañero Apricot preserves $6 per 9 oz. jar --- Assorted habs and apricots. Try a PB&J with this stuff!
• Fiery Pineapple preserves $7 per 9 oz. jar --- Fataliis and pineapple! Morning toast will never be the same!
PURE CHILE POWDERS & SPICY RUBS
• Hot garlic rub $5 per 1 oz. bag --- a nice mix of Annuums, garlic, and Kosher salt
• Sweet hot rub $5 per 1 oz. bag --- a blend of hot Baccatum, brown sugar, and more
Edited by RedtailForester, 24 January 2012 - 01:41 PM.