• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Focus

Hi all, I'm going to be getting some chilli focus soon to nourish my 8 little naga plants sitting snuggly on the window sill. They are literally just breaking through the soil, so I was wondering at what point is it ok to feed the little fellows with chilli focus, whats the earliest you can start?

Matt

***Also wanted to ask how many litres of solution a 300ml bottle will make up?***

i just gave some of my smaller plants that were doing nothing a feed of chilli focus and they are now flying along , i think its great for young plants and mix it at half strength like nova said.

i just gave some of my smaller plants that were doing nothing a feed of chilli focus and they are now flying along , i think its great for young plants and mix it at half strength like nova said.

I'm quite eager to see how much of a difference it will make, I've heard from a few people that its great stuff.

I agree with what willard said. I used it my first year. After the first year I used some of the multi part systems and found those to work just as well if not better and cost less money. Not that it is bad, but it works just like every other fertilizer you can buy. It is no more specific for hot peppers than anything else.

As long as it offers some form of improvement that'll do me, it was only £3 for 300ml so I won't lose any sleep at that price. This'll be my first time using any kind of fertilizer at all so as long as it makes some kind of a difference I reckon I'll be happy :halo:

As long as it offers some form of improvement that'll do me, it was only £3 for 300ml so I won't lose any sleep at that price. This'll be my first time using any kind of fertilizer at all so as long as it makes some kind of a difference I reckon I'll be happy
angel.gif
Mamsoth i remember seeing a post were they tested a few plants and fed half with i think it was seasol and the other half with chilli focus and you could see the difference the chilli focus made , like willard said there is many others out there that do the same job, but i live not far from the company that makes it and i bought from them realy cheap.
I only used it at half strenght for the seedlings and once they were potted up into the bigger pots i started using worm juice.

I use seasol, chilli focus, worm juice, gogo juice, powerfeed, dynamic lifter and sometimes left over hydro nutes. Variety is the "spice" of life! :lol:

Hehe, worm juice, despite being 26 its good to know my mind can always make something filthy out of a perfectly innocent concept ;) . I'm a newcomer to growing chillies (this is only my second year) so I'm looking forward to learning all the tips for getting the most out of my plants. Cheers for the help guys

***Just googled worm juice and was relieved to see it wasn't what I first thought :shocked:***

Matt

Back