event ATX Spring Buds 'N' Suds (HH/Plant Xchange)

Hey Austin/RR/San Marcos (and anyone else that wants in around the region),

How does a meet and greet/plant xchange/happy hour sound near our last frost date?

We're getting together at Cory_Huck's place in North Central Austin (off of Mopac/Parmer area - detailed address info will be provided to RSVPs) on Sunday, March 11th from Noon till 3pm-ish

Cory is great to host and I figured we could all bring some extra plants, if we have 'em (I should), have a few beers (or your favorite beverage) and shoot the breeze about all things spicy or peppery.

This is a family kind of a gig. I'll probably get a sitter for the kids, but bring my better half.

RSVPs are required, so Cory and his fam know what's coming their way. So if you're coming, please let us know in this thread!

We'll make this happen, so please share it with other CenTex peoples and let's see if we can talk peppers and have some fun!

If you have any questions, hit us with 'em in this thread.

Cheers,

-Eric (aka Eephusman)

p.s. SXSW starts that weekend, so for out of towners that'll be here anyway, it might be a nice tie-in.

RSVP List

cory_huck (Cory)
capsidadburn (Mike)
Eephus Man (Eric) +1
woody3says (Jimmy) - Tentative

Sounds cool Eric. I should be available most any Saturday afternoons. It will just be me and not my wife or kids. Plants should be plentiful though. I look forward to hearing the plans.

Mike

Awesome, Mike! Thanks and we'll count you in as a probable! I'm thinkin' this'll be a really laid back, Austin-style gig. Can't wait.

[sub]I'm flexible on the date. Last year my earliest inground planting was the 13th. I did have plants outside two or three weeks prior to that.[/sub]

[sub]Anyone hear from SmiterQ? Hope everthing is ok.[/sub]

[sub]Mike[/sub]

[sub]I'm flexible on the date. Last year my earliest inground planting was the 13th. I did have plants outside two or three weeks prior to that.[/sub]

[sub]Anyone hear from SmiterQ? Hope everthing is ok.[/sub]

[sub]Mike[/sub]

I have not. Cory and I were talking about that yesterday. Hope he's okay.

I planted out about the same as you. If this kind of "winter" continues, then we can probably just plant out on Valentine's Day. :)

Really... Only 3 of us so far... That's gonna be a crap ton of brisket that we are each gonna have to eat! So, I will smoke a brisket, smoke poppers....C'Mon folks...

There's a new guy from Austin calls himself Capsaicin. What kind of crazy name is that! Thought he might respond in the Intro thread, but no.

Still time for a few more to show. Be sure to pick out what plant of mine you are interested in from my grow log that I haven't updated in awhile. Maybe soon.

Mike

lol. I'll set a date (unless others hop in and demand one) here by this weekend and I'll start to troll for some other participants starting next week.

If THP peoples are as, um, laid back, as I think they are, we'll probably get our final commitments the day of! :D

Either way, I bet we coax out a half-dozen folks to come hang...at least.

this is gonna be fun! Mike, just bring what ya have extras... My kiddos misplaced my cheat shit, so I have over a hundred mysterys! That aught to be fun! lol

I WOULD love that! Bring your wife. I think I might be able to get you a $49 room at a hotel that my buddy works at (not a sh!t one).

that sounds like some good fun...I just can't look that far ahead and plan...just all depends on the plants...I don't think I'm planting down there until the 22nd or so...

that sounds like some good fun...I just can't look that far ahead and plan...just all depends on the plants...I don't think I'm planting down there until the 22nd or so...

Cory mentioned you'd be down this way this year, AJ. Very cool! Just north of Georgetown? Be good to have you in the 'hood every now and then.

thanks bro...you will know when I am headed down...may be a whirlwind planting trip..who know's...I know Charlie and I will play some music..may even talk him into a Luckenbach trip for an afternoon jam...depends on who is hosting...

Back