event ATX Spring Buds 'N' Suds (HH/Plant Xchange)

Since I have to go to the dealer today, I doubt they can be done, so I'm hoping for a loaner vehicle. If not my wife can drop me off for ATX but I'm not sure how would get home. Won't know for a couple hours on the loaner.

Mike

Indeed. But we need it. I haven't seen it this green in March in 2-3 years. My front yard oak would've loved to see this. RIP old guy...

I agree the rain is not timely but definately worth having. Hopefully it will clear off by noon. Looks like I'll be driving my wife's van tommorrow. I got some plants set aside and Cory's Inca Red Drop I promised a couple weeks back. I'm planning on picking up Potato salad, Tortilla chips, Ritz crackers and some beer. I won't drink more than a couple.

Later Mike

Did you hear that?! Mike is bringing so much food and so many plants to the ATX meet that he had to borrow a VAN!!!

:eek:

Also, my plants are gonna be soggy, guys. But if you want 'em, they'll be there.

everytime I burp, I taste Trinidad Congo Puree....
Wonder whats to come of that later?\

Had a GREAT time guys, thank for coming over... Will post vids alter on

no prob i had a great time!! THIS is me pretending i was there!,lol. you guys better havbe drank one for me damnit! hope yall had a good one,really wish i could have gone,but i suck and have to run a farm damn. :banghead: :rofl:

Thanks for having me over and thank your wife for letting us! Enjoyed meeting Eric and Jay, as well as your dad. We did more talking and eating than pic taking I'm afraid. Thanks for the smart pot Cory and love all the plants. Thank Jay for cooking too!

Mike

Yeah. Thanks to everyone for a great time! I tasted so many sauces, I can't remember which is which. But I agree that your Congo puree was the winner, Mike. Thanks Cory for you and your family's awesome hospitality, Jay for the company and grub, Terry for the fresh salsa, Mike for all the cool sauces and plants, and to the sun for poking out long enough to turn into a beautiful day.

I had a blast. Definitely need to do it again 'round harvest time and share some fresh crop!

I've got a few pics and one more review that Cory did, if I can figure out how to get the latter posted up.

glad you guys had a good time...sorry I had to miss it...

A few belated photos. Better late, as they say...

Cory's chorizo and cream cheese stuffed jalapeños (later bacon wrapped). Totally rocked.

Plant xchange floor

L to R & clockwise - Terry, Jay, Cory and the back of Mike's head. I dunno what Mike is saying, but it is UNBELIEVABLE!!

A selection of fine sauces...

I have no idea what I said either! (Laughingoutloud)

Here is a pic which also has no explanation. I will title it "Eric leaving after Cory's joke"
MarchRepotting010.jpg

Mike

Back