event ATX Spring Buds 'N' Suds (HH/Plant Xchange)

It looks like I am on the "probable" list of attendee's...looks brighter each day...I need a Luckenbach fix anyway...I may just come down and spend Fri and Sat night @ Luckenbach then Sunday morning get up and head to the get together...

trying to set things up right now...the wife just gave me a kitchen pass for the whole weekend...

GREAT NEWS FOLKS! Redhawk Premium Peppers has agreed to sponsor our party with their sauces! Get ready for reviews folks! Thanks again RTF!

That is very cool news all around Cory! Thanks Dan! (RTF) I'm ready for the GFD and the BBB.

Cory your Inca Red Drop may have pods on by ATX weekend. Just kidding. You won't have to wait long though.

Great to have you at the gathering Ronnie! Looking forward to it very much.

Mike

what up squares,im not there so im mad and yall suck!haha. have a great time and fo real everyone better drink one for me. :drunk:

man...nobody's talking on this thread.... Ya'll still coming Sunday right? If not, I have a ton of wings to eat on! If you guys want to bring some sides, feel free. I got wings and stuff for chorizo and cream cheese stuffed poppers. AJ, haven't heard from ya lately, you coming? Dan over at Redhawk Premium Peppers was kind enough to send us some sauces...they are out of this world! Anyways...I'm really looking forward to having you guys over!

Hey Cory, My vehicle wound up in the shop today. Hopefully I can pick it up tommorrow or otherwise I will be catching a ride over to you Sunday.

Thanks for the big effort you are putting in! Looking forward to tasting some wings and hot sauce.

Mike

I will bring some munchies.

Sunday is not going to work for me...sorry guys...I was looking forward to it..

Take lots of pictures

well bummer you can't be here Ronnie, you will be missed.

sorry to hear bout your car, but I'm glad your still heading over.

Eric, you still around dude?

Yup. I'm here and I'll be there. Probably out by three-ish for my FIL's birthday gig, but there for at least 3-4 hours. Cory, I can swing by at 11 if I can help you set anything up, etc.

I've been AWOL since my laptop HDD hard crashed on me. Of COURSE, I hadn't backed up in forever. Bummer. Nice new, clean install here almost $200 later. :)

I won't have as many plants to bring as I wanted, since I haven't had time to pot them all up. But there'll still be enough for you and Mike (and whoever to take a few home and see how they go).

Man, this is some nasty final winter weather! We need the rain, though!

that's fine Eric, my ankle is slowing me down, but I could people use your help prepping all the grub with me, to get it on the pit.

I'm thinking to have food ready to eat by 12:30 or so. Does that work for you mike? Oh, and yall get ready to review some sauces on film!

Time looks great for me. My car blew a spark plug! Must have overtorqued it in the past. Shop put it back together with only one thread holding and sent me to dealer. Solar flares man!

Mike

Back