26 replies to this topic

#21 stickman

stickman

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,014 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

Bummer about the nulls Zack, but everything else looks good... I've got some spare Manzano and Douglah seeds if you're interested.

The Hot Pepper... If self-immolation is your goal... we're here to help! Posted Image

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#22 Jeff H

Jeff H

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,640 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:51 AM

Nice. 74 survivors and this is only round 1. This will be a hot year for you for sure.

For Real, in my kitchen!  ...Or if not, then we'll be at Scovie's watching him rub his butt...

#23 scratchzilla

scratchzilla

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for the offers on seeds, but after I start the annums, I'm going to have more than enough to work with.

So I checked in this morning, and all the seedlings are responding to the transplant greatly. No apparent signs of shock yet.
Czech out my grow log

Nothin' But Love

#24 scratchzilla

scratchzilla

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400616674.006102.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400616689.642449.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400616700.165678.jpg

It's been a long time coming, but here is my latest update.

As you can see, growth has been slow. Keeping temps high enough in my house is difficult, so they have stalled a bit. Back in March, I went on a short vacation to SC, and lost about half of my plants. Sad, but not devestating. Anyway, my 5 day forecast is looking good, so I'm getting ready to harden these bad boys off and put them in the ground.
Czech out my grow log

Nothin' But Love

#25 Jeff H

Jeff H

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,640 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

.....And Scratch just blew some fresh breath into this dying glog.

Glad to see they survived the spring. Time to get those little guys out in the sun.

For Real, in my kitchen!  ...Or if not, then we'll be at Scovie's watching him rub his butt...

#26 scratchzilla

scratchzilla

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

Thanks for stopping in again Jeff. I had a pretty frustrating spring. After they outgrew the fridge, I moved them to my tent under a 250w HPS, which proceeded to malfunction immensely. I had to resort to my backup flouro unit, which just didn't put off enough heat to keep them warm. The tent is uninsulated, and in the coldest part of the house, so growth was pretty stunted. These warm days have really helped the plants remember what they're supposed to be doing.
Czech out my grow log

Nothin' But Love

#27 stickman

stickman

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,014 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

I hear ya bro! It was pretty much the same at my place. I was growing down in my unheated cellar under flouros. From January on the temps were down in the low 50s so they didn't grow like I would have liked. I planted them outside a couple of weeks ago and they've perked up a bit, but haven't grown much. Hopefully it warms up during the overnights soon so they can get this show on the road!

The Hot Pepper... If self-immolation is your goal... we're here to help! Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New England, Chinense, superhots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests