SASBE Offer - Red Scotch Bonnet MoA - CLOSED

KingDenniz has kindly made an offer I have agreed to administer for free Red Scotch Bonnet MoA seeds.   The yellow version of this variety is very tasty.  These came from red pods he received from Pepperlover.com.  The first 25 people who post here can get 10 seeds each of this variety.   If you want these, I just ask you follow the rules below.  The offer is for Continental U.S. individuals only at the moment.  I'm not saying the offer ends at 25 people, but I'm starting out conservative and seeing how much seed will be here. 

I cannot speak to the purity of the seeds.  I would assume OP seeds. 

- Send a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope with appropriate postage amount affixed on it (or loose postage provided).  Whatever amount of postage it took to get it to me should be what is provided to send back.  Please no sending one stamp and expecting a bubble envelope to be sent. if you decide to send a plain envelope with no padding, it's not my fault if seeds get crushed.  Your risk.  Also, no metered postage please.  My Post Office doesn't take that many times as it is time-sensitive and sometimes location-sensitive.

- Include a ziplock or other seed bag with the variety name marked on it.  I will put the seeds in it, close the envelope and mail back quickly. 

- One package of 10 seeds per requestor

- If you want a spot, please post on this thread and then PM me for my mailing address if you need it.  Please take the spot only if serious about following through.

- Please include a small note stating your THP User Name and what you are asking for so it jogs my memory.

if you have any other questions, let me know.  Again, thank Denniz for making this deal possible!

Chris

I would love in on this!  I appreciate it very much!

Awesome offer.  Been hoping I could get my hands on some of these!

will you save me some Chris.  Thanks mikey.  I'll send those seeds you wanted from me along with an envelope to mail back to me.  

Back