• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite Wife's favorite Chicken Parmesan

This is made with homemade tomato sauce parmesan is in the crust, good stuff served with a nice Caesar salad and toasty garlic bread.
o5x4et.jpg
zmid4x.jpg

Me too Jackson!  An excellent example of the genre.  Love the angel hair/salad/buttered bread sides - it's what I prefer on my own CP plate!

is that the recipe from america's test kitchen from a few nights ago? lol i saw the recipe where they cut the breast in half and put parmesan with bread crumbs for the coating. pretty dank, plan on trying it myself

BigB said:
is that the recipe from america's test kitchen from a few nights ago? lol i saw the recipe where they cut the breast in half and put parmesan with bread crumbs for the coating. pretty dank, plan on trying it myself
No but nice compliment thanks. :) this is family recipe from my family's restaurant. Makes a nice juicy but crunchy crust chicken parmesan.

Back