Lucky Dog Hot Sauce on the 5:00 News? Shut the front door!

Yep - it's true! 

This Friday 12/12/14, on the ABC Channel 7 KGO "Finney's Friday Free Stuff" segment, they will be featuring a product give-away for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!   It's a long-running segment - KGO does investigative reporting M-Th where they expose bad companies. On Fridays they balance that by featuring good ones, and this week it's me! :woohoo:

pretty crazy, really. I'm still a bit in shock. 
:)

It's in the form of a coupon that you can print at home & bring to any of 11 SF Bay Area farmers markets, good for 1 free bottle of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!*
*some restrictions apply, of course

The link isn't going to show you anything about LDHS yet, but check back on Friday at 5:00! 
http://abc7news.com/freestuff/

And for those of you outside the SF Bay Area or who can't get to a FM there, they'll also be posting up an online coupon code, good for 10% off of 
anything at www.luckydoghotsauce.com. The online discount code is unlimited and stacks with existing bulk discounts AND the "buy 3, get 1 free" sale!

A golden opportunity if you're looking for last minute stocking stuffers or holiday gifts, or if you just want to stock up on sauce for yourself! 
So watch the 5:00 news this Friday, December 12th & tune in for Finney's Friday Free Stuff to get your Lucky Dog Hot Sauce coupon and/or discount code! 

Woohoo! 

Love & (free) hot sauce
<3

Scott

That's COOL!  Getting some prime air time.  Hope they have a link up on the station website after the show for the spot~

I won't be on - it'll just be that dude talkin about the company/sauce. Honestly have no idea what he's gonna say. For all I know this might be a "bonus spotlight on a crappy company!" :rofl: 

Well crap - it appears I jinxed it. :(

I just received word that the segment's host Michael Finney is under the weather, and as such the segment has been cancelled today. 

The Lucky Dog Hot Sauce give-away and coupon has been rescheduled for Friday, January 16th, 2015. 

Would have been nice to have the exposure during the XMas shopping season, but hey - stuff happens, and at least they'll do it next month, so I'm counting my blessings. 
:cheers: 

Stay tuned - I'll post an updated topic the week of January 16th! 

Grass Snake said:
I think exposure in January will be more effective when all this holiday madness is over.

Could be right - let's hope so! 
Someone just reminded me that the 16th of January is Superbowl weekend, so maybe not the worst time for a hot sauce giveaway. 
;)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Could be right - let's hope so! 

Someone just reminded me that the 16th of January is Superbowl weekend, so maybe not the worst time for a hot sauce giveaway. 
;)
Someone is smoking crack and not....  :high:

Playoffs then - same difference. Someone told me
It was Super Bowl - I work 7 days a week & my team's been playing like crap for weeks.
you expect me to keep track of this stuff?
:D

giphy.gif

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  :shocked:

Good morning folks!

Some of you may recall that the December giveaway on the 5:00 news was postponed, as the host was under the weather & the segment cancelled.

I'm happy to share that tonight is the new air date! On KGO channel 7's 5:00news, "Finney's Friday Free Stuff" will feature Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! 

There will be a print-at-home coupon on the KGO website after it airs, good for a free bottle of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce at any of my SF Bay Area farmers market locations. The offer is limited to 1 per household, up to 50 per market, so go early!

For those outside of the area who may not be able to get to a farmers market, there will also be an online coupon on the KGO site for 15% off anything at luckydoghotsauce.com, good through the end of January (1/31 at 11:59 PM). 

Please be sure to share this update! Hot sauce for all my friends! 

Woot!

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott 
http://abc7news.com/freestuff/

Back