#1 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

hello all

i am VERY please to report that i have spoken with JIM WEAVER MEADOWVIEW FARMS BOWERS PA

and we will be working together this year to bring you a field excursion the likes of which (or at least i hope so) that either has not been seen for some time or never seen before, we want to "try" and bring a field excursion that will be beyond a chile-heads wildest dream

i suppose you can imagine what may come of this if you know me ;) and if you dont your in for a few good surprises

well now let me give you all the inside scoop as to what is really happening here you see i am loading up my car with ALL MY SEEDS MY ENTIRE SEED INVENTORY and going to visit Jim at his place, we will be spending a full day picking through everything and deciding whats going in the field for the excursion to come this fall, he is listening to me and taking my advice this year and this will be the largest collaboration between him and i to date :dance: after all i know what you guy and gal want :party:

SO PLEASE YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS YEARS FIELD EXCURSION (I will be there all day Friday)

your comments are greatly appreciated and i will be following this post

thanks your friend JOE

NEVER BE ASHAMED OF SCARS,IT JUST MEANS YOU WHERE STONGER THAT WHATEVER IT WAS THAT TRIED TO HURT YOU

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 SL3

SL3

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

Sounds great Joe. Can't wait to see where this is headed. 

#3 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 10,167 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x6)

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:27 PM

Sweet, I will be tagging along. 

Find me on Instagram

Can I help it if I'm one of those fanatical TD fans?I got my #3 Demonic jersey on, my face is painted, and I cant stop yelling WOOOOOO!!

#4 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Sounds great Joe. Can't wait to see where this is headed. 

be great if you could come!!

Sweet, I will be tagging along. 

it will be good to have you

• SL3 likes this

NEVER BE ASHAMED OF SCARS,IT JUST MEANS YOU WHERE STONGER THAT WHATEVER IT WAS THAT TRIED TO HURT YOU

#5 hogleg

hogleg

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

Far out! Sounds exciting, I'll follow this. Can't wait to see what kind of tricks you pull out of your hat.

#6 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:39 PM

Far out! Sounds exciting, I'll follow this. Can't wait to see what kind of tricks you pull out of your hat.

stay in touch and thanks

#7 jcw10tc

jcw10tc

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:50 PM

Sounds interesting. Look forward to following this and learning more about your excursion.

#8 D3monic

D3monic

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 10,167 posts
  • aka:D3
  • (x6)

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:53 PM

I foresee fields of ajis  :dance:

Find me on Instagram

Can I help it if I'm one of those fanatical TD fans?I got my #3 Demonic jersey on, my face is painted, and I cant stop yelling WOOOOOO!!

#9 jedisushi06

jedisushi06

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts
  • aka:Mikey or Sushi Mike

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:23 PM

yeah!@

#10 Jackson13

Jackson13

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

Looking forward to it!

#11 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:39 PM

I foresee fields of ajis  :dance:

ah the prophet has spoken LOL

Sounds interesting. Look forward to following this and learning more about your excursion.

stay tuned

#12 bucdout57

bucdout57

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • aka:BUC

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

Sounds really amazing. Gonna check back in for all your updates. Would like to come by and see but you are so far away from California.

#13 rghm1u20

rghm1u20

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:45 PM

I am sure will be a great field! I am happy for you! (wipe a tear...) And I hope at least one of those who will enjoy there, will put some pictures here.

John 14:6 / Hebrews 11:1

#14 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:50 PM

Sounds really amazing. Gonna check back in for all your updates. Would like to come by and see but you are so far away from California.

stay tuned

I am sure will be a great field! I am happy for you! (wipe a tear...) And I hope at least one of those who will enjoy there, will put some pictures here.

it would be so wonderful for you to come over and go to it, you are a bro in Christ and welcome in my home

#15 rghm1u20

rghm1u20

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

it would be so wonderful for you to come over and go to it, you are a bro in Christ and welcome in my home

Thanks so much Joe! It would be wonderful for sure, but would be a wonder too! Maybe if you can get a license and import me ;)
 You could have a small glog with the field. Of course, if this will not spoil the surprises.

John 14:6 / Hebrews 11:1

#16 mpicante

mpicante

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,500 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

This excursion sounds exciting and suspenseful.Hope you all have a great time.I will stay tuned Joe....

#17 cloudhand

cloudhand

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

That sounds like a chili head's dream... looking forward to the reality! What a fun way to spend a day!

#18 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

That sounds like a chili head's dream... looking forward to the reality! What a fun way to spend a day!

i hope it comes to pas the way i made it sound LOL i want so much for this to be a good one this year, i missed the last one

#19 hot stuff

hot stuff

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:10 PM

Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to next fall when you put up some interesting seeds which may not be available to everyone yet. Thanks for the heads up!

DON'T TOUCH ME UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN WEARING GLOVES!
GEAUX SAINTS! GEAUX LSU!

#20 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to next fall when you put up some interesting seeds which may not be available to everyone yet. Thanks for the heads up!

your welcome

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests