Superbowl Contest - LDHS-style

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
It's a Facebook contest - If you're not facebook'd, my apologies but I have to keep it all in 1 place. 

Then why is it here on THP?
It seems FaceBook and THP are 2 places.

Scoville DeVille said:
f**k this shit.

Enter ONLY on Facebook? :spitsontheground:

Seahawks. Bitch. 
1341979575570_7940654.png

Scoville DeVille said:

Then why is it here on THP?

It seems FaceBook and THP are 2 places.
I'm giving THP members a heads up about a contest. The contest is hosted at FB

Sorry dude - it's not personal.

Just like I tweeted the link to the contest but it's it not on twitter and I posted it to G+ but it's not on G+

Imagine the chaos if I had 5 lists of scores in 5 different places.

And I can't afford to host 5 contests.
:(

I'll toss a guess in but i'm going to be so far off
I went with 27-14 Patriots 237 yards passing 23 rushing Russel Wilson. 263 yards passing 62 rushing but I haven't watched football in a few years.

If it were the Pats vs the 49ers in the superbowl, I would definitely be rooting for the Niners.

Sorry about my snarky comments last night but some of us here on THP don't do FB. It seems to me that you are flaunting something we can't have because we don't play in that sandbox. I am not joining FB. Contest or not. Good Luck.

I was not flaunting anything to hurt anyone.

I was sharing a good contest with people at THP for their benefit.
:cheers:

You don't need to join Facebook, but I need to track this contest in one place.

I have in the past and will in the future do THP exclusive contests.

This isn't one of those.

Scoville DeVille said:
If it were the Pats vs the 49ers in the superbowl, I would definitely be rooting for the Niners.

Sorry about my snarky comments last night but some of us here on THP don't do FB. It seems to me that you are flaunting something we can't have because we don't play in that sandbox. I am not joining FB. Contest or not. Good Luck.

There is rooting for a team and then who I think will win the game.  I think the Pats will win the game.  But I love watching the Seattle D do work.  If Russell Wilson can put some points on the board it will be a great game.  

Back on topic... Just splooged my warm pastrami sandwich with a butt load of Pink Label.  :)

Back