• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 96strat

96strat

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:53 PM

Im moving to Oregon right now!! In Kentucky now Kansas City tomorrow. Will go see Justin (hogleg) for sure! Anyone in Portland area thats a member that need any one the ground help let me know. Last year I found out I had thyroid cancer so Im doing as many bucket list thing as I can before I cant. Would still love to help any growers on the way. Stray Out

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 14,147 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:24 PM

'strat----if at all possible, come up to the campout near seattle in september.  We have extra campsites and tents.  lemme know if I can help coordinate~

WELCOME to the northwest.  it's a great place to be.  My dad passed away 3 days ago.  Do the List.  Let me know if I can help if you wanna come to the campout.

http://thehotpepper....ept-14-16-2018/

PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#3 hogleg

hogleg

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Can't wait to see you my brother!! :dance:

Safe travels

#4 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,590 posts
  • aka:Bhuthead Andy

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:56 PM

If you get bored coming through Topeka let me know, it's about an hour west of KC

#5 96strat

96strat

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:45 AM

'strat----if at all possible, come up to the campout near seattle in september.  We have extra campsites and tents.  lemme know if I can help coordinate~

WELCOME to the northwest.  it's a great place to be.  My dad passed away 3 days ago.  Do the List.  Let me know if I can help if you wanna come to the campout.

http://thehotpepper....ept-14-16-2018/

Ann Im so sorry for your loss. I would love to come camping out. We use to camp out for a week at taladaga each year. A couple guys from Canada use to come down every year. I still laugh about the use of A at the end of words. I even thought of coming to Seattle to visit or work.

#6 PexPeppers

PexPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • aka:Peppers

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:49 AM

Im moving to Oregon right now!! In Kentucky now Kansas City tomorrow. Will go see Justin (hogleg) for sure! Anyone in Portland area thats a member that need any one the ground help let me know. Last year I found out I had thyroid cancer so Im doing as many bucket list thing as I can before I cant. Would still love to help any growers on the way. Stray Out

YOOO come visit me in Pueblo, CO! 

#7 jedisushi06

jedisushi06

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,488 posts
  • aka:Mikey or Sushi Mike

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:49 AM

:high:  :high:  :high:  :high:  :high:

#8 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

:high:

#9 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 46,676 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x3)

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:06 AM

Strat I hope you can get better man, have fun on the road and in OR. Prayers and peace.

#10 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 46,676 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:14 AM

Ann, so sorry for your loss.

#11 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 14,147 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:47 PM

Ann Im so sorry for your loss. I would love to come camping out. We use to camp out for a week at taladaga each year. A couple guys from Canada use to come down every year. I still laugh about the use of A at the end of words. I even thought of coming to Seattle to visit or work.

Thank you and I really hope you will come join us at the campout. Invite those Canada guys!  The more the merrier!

:drink:

thanks, Boss~  xo

Edited by salsalady, 14 April 2018 - 06:48 PM.

PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#12 96strat

96strat

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Well I made it to Kansas City mo guys looks like Topeka Andy and Pex took me up on a invite. Cool guys!

#13 96strat

96strat

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

Well guys and girls I made it to Colorado. The Kansas i70 west is the longest 40 mph cross winds at 80 mph. Stopped by Topeka Kansas and checked out Andys grow. He has a smart setup. Very nice guy that is a treasure ot is at thp. He will teach others the same way I did. Even gave me some great honey to share with hogleg. Denver tomorrow.

#14 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

Appreciate the kind words, hope you like the honey 🍯. I really like it, but it's the only raw honey I've ever had.

#15 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

And i70 sucks even when it's not windy

#16 96strat

96strat

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:31 PM

Well everyone Monday I got 50 miles from Denver and got altitude sickness. My bp meds did not work so it went up to 175/95 heart rate 111. Had to turn around and go down the mountain. Tuesday I went to Amarillo tx. Nothing like driving 80mph with winds of 25 to 40. Hogleg told me to get so boost oxygen bottles and I have a second bp med to use at 5000 ft. We will see. Any member in elpaso tx?

#17 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 46,676 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:47 PM

Be careful hogleg ain't no doctor.

#18 hogleg

hogleg

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:12 PM

True, but I do own some of my grandfathers medical books and he worked at the hospital that's taking care of CJ.

I'm more worried about the sierras if the rockies are troublesome

#19 Voodoo 6

Voodoo 6

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
  • aka:Voodoo

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:32 PM

Be careful in El Paso, that's bandito country. Good luck on your move and hope you get the thyroid taken care of. Cheers!

#20 Bhuter

Bhuter

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,089 posts
  • aka:Adam

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:12 AM

I really hope you're enjoying your road trip, Andrew! May you have safe travels and have an awesome time with all of the THP members and other people you meet. Good luck in your new state!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests