• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

11:30 am and 107 here in nv. whats the temp where you are?

I might get banned from this thread for reporting these temps.....

6:30 AM....36º....clear sky, but slightly smoky from wildfires.
After three mornings in a row of below freezing temps...my garden is toast!
What survived the freeze, the deer came thru last night and finished off!
My growing season is officially over! haha

Wow - that was the shortest season EVER! Time to clean up and start dreaming about next year!!!!

So.....the rest of you with warm temps and green gardens....chin up and happy harvesting!!!!! :party:
Yummy, pepper fed deer. Might need to do a road trip!

You can have 'em Joyner!!!!
I literally, just 5 minutes ago, chased a 4 point out of the pasture. grrr.....

....if only I liked venison!!!!!! :D

Yummy, pepper fed deer. Might need to do a road trip!

These are the 2 culprit neighborhood gangsters CJ is referring to.

file-93.jpg

Furry little bastards!!! Pepper thieves! Noon here 96.3 F right now, fairly tolerable I must say. only supposed to get to 101. We'll see....

23 degrees here which is about 74 fahrenheit for you guys and around 60% humidity. Just had a bit of a shower before

23 degrees here which is about 74 fahrenheit for you guys and around 60% humidity. Just had a bit of a shower before

Is this day or night temps?

Either way....looks like my idea of dang-near PERFECT!!!!!!!! :)

Hope it feels as good to you as it sounds to me!!!!!! :D

Is this day or night temps?

Either way....looks like my idea of dang-near PERFECT!!!!!!!! :)

Hope it feels as good to you as it sounds to me!!!!!! :D

Sorry mate, that was day time, about 10ish this morning over here. Night time it's still getting cool, around 12-14 degrees so about 53-55 for you guys. It's great to work in as I've got a labour intensive job. Not looking forward to the summer heats though lol

I work outside mostly, so no wonder I love your temps! haha

Now you've got heat to look forward to,

and I've got 4 months of snow and ice!!!! grrr..... :)

8AE294C3-E2BA-4FEB-90FF-CCA270304EBA-1441-000002256C3794EC.jpg

Well, I'm not going to be drying any peppers this week anyways but my Fall garden will get a nice drink.

The tomatoes that have done nothing but get huge, no HUGE!!! all summer are getting flowers now :)

Fall is fast approaching here.

Our overnight lows are in the upper 30's

And our daily highs are in the upper 80's-low 90's

We hit 31F two mornings in a row and lost some cucumbers, basil, beans, jalapeños, poblanos, peas, and some tomatoes.

Well its a lovely 72 here atm at 10:30am. Not sure on humidity but we did have a good drop of rain over night.

It's been right at the 100+/- F mark for the last week here in the desert so, no complaints! Plants seem to be liking it pretty well. Lots of new blooms and pods.

It's gonna be 94 today, 99 tomorrow, 100 on October 1st! Plants are podding up again..... Ahhh, i'll have fresh pods come halloween.

Back