• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

1st Ripe Naga of '08!

Great picture, I'm so impatient...mine aren't near that far, no peppers in sight but starting to get flowers so hopefully sometime this summer.

Skyjerk said:
I'll be more than happy once I have ripe pods, but someone will prolly beat me to it. If not then send me a PM with your address.

I'm still a week or two away from ripe pods.

Wow that would be great. If noone beats you Ill send you my addy. Thanks alot!! I have been wanting to try one for awhile.

gorgeous pepper...I would have liked to have been there when you ate it...too bad you didn't video it... :lol:

Ok tomorrow I am going to yank my Naga plant from its container
and toss it in the trash.You all have me very SCARED!!!:lol:
Of course I wont toss it and yes (reluctantly)I will try one
fresh.:)Spices and sauces for the rest of the pods :lol:

Really nice looking pod there Pepp3rfreak. I am eating green habaneros now because I can't wait. They are still plenty hot but not nearly as hot as they will be. Of course, at their peak they won't come close to those nagas. Maybe THIS year we can actually get together for a few beers and I could try one of those beauties?

Love the shape on those. I'm harvesting a ton of 7 Pot right now. They are so hot that I can't even eat them in bites. Only making sauce and even that is kicking my ass. :mouthonfire:

JayT said:
Really nice looking pod there Pepp3rfreak. I am eating green habaneros now because I can't wait. They are still plenty hot but not nearly as hot as they will be. Of course, at their peak they won't come close to those nagas. Maybe THIS year we can actually get together for a few beers and I could try one of those beauties?

Hells yeah dude! Stop on by for some Naga Pain and I always have cold Corona in the fridge to help with the burn :P

Philipperv said:
Love the shape on those. I'm harvesting a ton of 7 Pot right now. They are so hot that I can't even eat them in bites. Only making sauce and even that is kicking my ass. :mouthonfire:
Awww I want 7 pot :( I bought 7 pot seeds off of EGay and they turned out to be Scorpions... So I guess I can't complain too much as they are at least from the same origin:)

Pepp3rFreak said:
Hells yeah dude! Stop on by for some Naga Pain and I always have cold Corona in the fridge to help with the burn :P

Will do. PM me sometime when you have a free weekend day.

Back