• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2009 Pods On Thread

Tony,I guess it could be worse,I mean,like you could be a Yankee fan or something...
Don't fret,I'll still trade seeds,I'll just get this old circus lady I know put a curse on them!HA!
Should be a great baseball year but Toronto may sneak up on us all if we're not carefull.I'm hoping to get to my first game soon.St. Pete is a great place to catch a game!

Hey skealo,thats kind of a hard question to answer,IU'm not sure which pot your inquiring about.I'm basically growing in 1 gal. to 5 gal. pots.Growing aso many plants I'm having a hard time keeping up with the transplant demands!I'm using promix,Farfard or reg Promix.I usually throw in sone worm castings,or I mix in a bag of Ocean Forrest.
I'm thinking we did a trade earlier this year,do you recocnize any of your strains?I'm hoping yours are well!Let me know,Tony

scoville said:
Tony,I guess it could be worse,I mean,like you could be a Yankee fan or something...
Don't fret,I'll still trade seeds,I'll just get this old circus lady I know put a curse on them!HA!
Should be a great baseball year but Toronto may sneak up on us all if we're not carefull.I'm hoping to get to my first game soon.St. Pete is a great place to catch a game!

I have the MLB package on satellite and when I'm not watching the Sox, I'm watching my 2nd favorite team. That would be whoever is playing the Yankees. :lol: I've been a Sox fan since '67. '75, '78 and especially '86 were very hard on me. 2003 was another dagger, but nothing hurt more than '86. The 2004 team lowered my Sox blood pressure from then on, now it isn't life and death like it used to be. My Dad was 74 when he passed away in 1990 and he never got to see them win in his lifetime. He was a big Celtic fan too so that helped a little. Anyway, enough sports talk hijack.

I found a pod hiding out on one of my overwintered 7 pot Jonah plants. Now that we're out of the 50's at night, the peppers are really starting to take off.

Bob

May42009054.jpg

Nice pics Scoville!!! Shoot me that Piri Piri recipe when you get a chance. I would love to compare it to the few that I have. Of course being Portuguese I am kind of biased...

scoville said:
Bob,its always nice to get a surprise pod.I'm having to check mine daily Though,I found a hornworm today!

Watch those hornworms! They can do an incredible amount of damage in just a day or two. Great pics again, lots of pods for May.

scoville said:
Bob,its always nice to get a surprise pod.I'm having to check mine daily Though,I found a hornworm today!

I hate those beasts...

They can screw up a garden bigtime..

Nice Manzanos - perhaps we can do a trade?

Back